3076 Carlsbad Blvd
Carlsbad, CA 92008-2907

Cafe Elysa

Cuisine: Cafe, Coffee & Tea, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Great location, yummy pastries, breakfast, brunch and lunch. Very casual, Outdoor patio with fire pit, across the street from the ocean. Great food!"
"I love sitting at the fire put outside with my friends. The atmosphere is beachy casual, and the food is tasty."
Cons
"Sometimes they run out of chocolate croissants!"
"I haven't had a bad experience there. It is small, but it's quaint. "
Comments
"We look forward to having breakfast here whenever we visit Carlsbad. If Cafe Elysa is too busy, there is another location with the same food, same owner, at the top of Carlsbad Village Dr, just before the I-5, In the Albertsons strip center. French Bakery"
  • 11/03/2016

A Cafe food lover from El Cajon, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2016

A dining patron from Carlsbad, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/28/2014

A Cafe food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/22/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Sometimes they run out of chocolate croissants!
    Comments
  • 8/23/2013

A Cafe chowhound from Carlsbad, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I haven't had a bad experience there. It is small, but it's quaint.
  • 5/20/2013

A Cafe chowhound from Redlands, CA tried it and liked it.

Cafe Coffee & Tea Catering

Cafe Elysa  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Elysa is located near the cities of Oceanside.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Elysa, Cafe Elysa Carlsbad, Cafe Elysa Carlsbad, Ca, Cafe Elise Carlsbad, Cafe Elysa Carlsbad Menu, Cafe Elysa Menu Carlsbad, Cafe Elysa Menu, and Cafe Elysa Website.