214 S Robertson Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Cafe Flore

Neighborhoods: Beverly Hills
Cuisine: French, Brunch, Casual dining

Cafe Flore is a French, Brunch, and Casual dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

puran_sugar photo

puran_sugar

Beverly Hills, CA

Great place for brunch or dinner

I have had my Sunday brunch here the past 3 weeks and I still love it, the food is great and prices are very reasonable. I also had dinner here last Saturday night and it looks very different at night, much more romantic, candle lights gives it a real homey feeling and the food was great, I highly recommend this place even though it is not your typical French menu (It is more café style with something to please everyone) I had the Duck special on Saturday and it was just fantastic. Their bread pudding is just out of this world.

Bread Pudding

I finished one and then ordered another, the most outstanding homemade cake I had in many many years.

French Brunch Casual dining
Wed-Sat 08:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun 10:00AM - 04:00PM
Mon-Tue 08:00AM - 05:00PM

Cafe Flore  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Flore is located near the cities of London, Century City, Beverly Hills Ca, Mound, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Flore Beverly Hills, Cafe Flore In Beverly Hills, Cafe Flores On Robertson, Cafe Fiore, Beverly Hills, Cafe Flore On Robertson, Cafe Flore Beverly Hills Menu, and Cafe Flore Robertson.