Cafe Lulu

Neighborhoods: Bay View
Cuisine: Cafe, Pub Food, Diner

Cafe Lulu is a Cafe, Pub Food, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Camutrie photo

Camutrie

Muskego, WI

Go for the pie, if nothing else!

Let’s start with this: Cafe Lulu has good solid food. I have been a number of times before and like those earlier times I was not disappointed. We started with the Spread Trio which brings you 3 choices of spreads with pita bread, crostini and marble rye bread. For the table we ordered two so that we could try all of the spreads. Each was very good, but top three for me were the Olive Tapenade (excellent), Hummus (excellent) and Boursin Cheese (very good). We followed up the appetizer with the Lulu Waldorf Chicken Salad. The grilled chicken was perfectly done and had a truly delicious, Mediterranean-style flavor to it. The salad was fresh and overall very good. We also had the Asian Coleslaw which is also pretty tasty and never disappoints. For dessert I ordered the cherry pie something I have almost every time I am in. It was great, but the little taste of the brownie sundae a friend had left me wanting to have a lot more of that. Next time. Others at the table had the steak pita and burgers and all were complimentary. Another must have are the house-made chips with blue cheese dressing. Yum.

The service was top-notch (Sally is terrific and a lot of fun.) The atmosphere is a pub-like and pretty noisy, so don’t choose Lulu’s if you want to be able to have a shout-free conversation. The cocktails? Well, I had the Lulu lemon drop. It was just okay.

Overall, recommended! Pie rating? 4.5 slices out of 5 because it’s good!

August 27, 2006

Love it

This place has a really cool setting and everytime I've been there the food has been great. You have to try the Lulu chips and bleu cheese dressing! VERY YUMMY! Great Mojitos as well!
August 14, 2006

Cafe Lulu's

This is a neat little place. On one side it has a bar-like setting and on the other it is a quaint little mom and pops restuarant that has the best pie in Milwaukee! Depending on the mood you are in which side you go on!

Cafe Pies Pub Food

Cafe Lulu  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/20/2015 Camutrie tried it.

The Capital Grille