- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- Main dishes include sauteed, broiled and braised dishes, and can come with delicious sides of wild mushrooms and roasted cauliflower to share with the table. On cold nights the pot roast are a good bet. It comes to the table in a steaming bowl with a lid to keep it fresh and tender. And the thick and juicy bone-in-breast chicken goes great with a plate of asparagus ribbons with lemon and garlic.
- For a table at prime times, reserve at least two weeks in advance.
- Arrive early and savor an aperitif at Bar Lurcat next door. After dinner, stop back for a seat on a sofa and a nightcap.
- Score a table outdoors overlooking the park and prime people-watching.
- The large, worldly wine list features 30 wines by the glass, and offers many 2-ounce tastes for experimenting.
Sun-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PMFri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM