10844 82 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T6E

Cafe Mosaics-Garneau

Neighborhoods: Garneau
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan

Cafe Mosaics-Garneau is a Vegetarian and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 2/12/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

bean photo

bean

Edmonton, AB

I guess I like to go somewhere where I can try something ...

I guess I like to go somewhere where I can try something different. I feel like I could make everything here myself at home, so its not as much of a treat to go to. But its good if you’re looking for simple, vegetarian food. And they have a rotation of local art on the walls.

tomb2 photo

tomb2

Good food, good enough

What I had at Cafe Mosaics all tasted very good, though I haven’t had much. I found in general most of the dishes were fairly appealing, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the food because I am not a vegetarian and I generally don’t have a taste for vegetarian food.

The atmosphere is… interesting. The walls have a lot of local art on them, which is nice. The whole place is sort of aiming for a quaint, eclectic feel, but the mismatching furniture and glasses miss their mark, making the whole place feel a little sloppy. The service is similarly hit or miss.

I highly recommend Cafe Mosaics if you’re looking for vegetarian food in the area (I haven’t seen many other meatless options nearby), or, again if you’re in the area, if you’d like to try something different for lunch. I would not recommend going out of your way to get to Cafe Mosaics.

Mystery Burger

First vegetarian burger I’d ever had, and I really enjoyed it. I’ve had it multiple times, and sometimes it can be a tad mushy, but the flavour is quite consistently good. Not the most filling dish though.

CharmaineC photo

CharmaineC

Edmonton, AB

Good lunch, good place to try vegetarian food even if you...

Good lunch, good place to try vegetarian food even if you arent a big fan

10/03/2022

A Steakhouse chowhound from Surrey, BC tried Hy's Steak Loft in Downtown.

9/27/2022

A diner from Neenah, WI tried Red Ox Inn in Strathearn.

9/13/2022

A diner from Halifax, NS tried The Ritchie Mill in Strathcona.

9/03/2022

A Steakhouse chowhound from Stony Plain, AB tried Yeoman & Beefeater Steakhouse in Downtown.

8/13/2022

A diner from Lexington, KY tried Yeoman & Beefeater Steakhouse in Downtown and liked it.

8/04/2022

A dining patron from Fort Mcmurray, AB tried Sidetrack Cafe in Oliver, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best combo of people, service, food and music in Edmonton. Had drinks with Doug Crossman and one of the Sutters (Rich?) one night after a game. We referred to them as Joe and Bob as no one else recognized them. Sipped From Edmontons first Stanley Cup wi
8/03/2022

A Steakhouse food lover from Lloydminster, AB tried Yeoman & Beefeater Steakhouse in Downtown.

7/21/2022

A diner from Edmonton, AB tried Nellie's Tea Shoppe in Prince Charles.

5/24/2022

A dining patron from Calgary, AB tried Muggan'z in Ormsby Place, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/18/2022

An Italian chowhound from PG tried Sceppas Trattoria & Deli in McCauley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food Good service
Vegetarian Whyte Ave Vegan
JodieSawchuk

0 useful

Ddn3eaueer3yjqaby-apxr
fayearmfield

Cafe Mosaics-Garneau  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Mosaics-Garneau is located near the cities of Hilliard.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Mosaics Menu Edmonton, Cafe Mosaic Menu Edmonton, Cafe Mosaics Edmonton Menu, Cafe Mosaics Menu, Cafe Mosaic Edmonton Menu, Cafe Mosaics Garneau Edmonton, Cafe Mosaics Edmonton, and Cafe Mosaic Edmonton.