600 Davis St
Evanston, IL 60201

Cafe Mozart

Neighborhoods: Evanston
Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Breakfast, Vegan

Cafe Mozart is a Coffeehouse, Breakfast, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/24/2018

A Coffeehouse chowhound from Solon Springs, WI tried it.

BarryCafeLover photo

BarryCafeLover

Evanston, IL

Beware of Cafe Mozart in Evanston, IL

Has Cafe Mozart heard the saying, “friends come and go but enemies accumulate”?

It is gratifying to see a place run by jerks who have insulted customers all too often now on the web with the rankings and reviews they earned.

The great thing is their rankings are well deserved and will not go away, ever. They are on the World Wide Web to stay.

Piss off, rude jerks at Cafe Mozart!

Your competitors blow you away in character and service and product too. ; )

speich4fun photo

speich4fun

Chicago, IL

Mozart is the best

This place rocks. The just got new WIFI and its FREE!!!!! Great coffee and a relaxing atmosphere. I could sit here all day and chat with the staff.

Caffe Americano

I love their coffee!!

Rhetta photo

Rhetta

Chicago, IL

What the hell!

I take it all back,…I went back recently, and they were horrible! The service was disgruntled and angry; the coffee was as cold and bitter as the man who served it. I won’t go back, and that is truly a shame.

Cafe Mozart - Words of Caution

the coffee was from the night before…and I have had a REPEATEDLY AWFUL EXPERIENCE for the last 3 months.

robertshaw photo

robertshaw

Evanston, IL

Cafe Mozart - Words of Caution

The staff, particularly Joseph (at least this is what he says his name is), is very nasty and rude. He asked us to leave just because we had been sitting for 10 minutes without having yet ordered our coffee. It is because we had just eaten a big lunch and were not yet ready. We left immediately and will never ever return. Neither will our friends and family.

This review is to make others aware of the piss poor business descision he made and prevent others from being mistreated. Thanks “Joseph” for showing your true colors and saving us from wasting our time again!

April 29, 2011

Mozart is the best

I go here all the time. Great coffee and friendly staff. I nice quiet place to relax. Use the free WIFI!!

Coffeehouse Breakfast Takeout
Mon-Fri 07:00AM - 08:00PM
Sun,Sat 08:00AM - 10:00PM

Cafe Mozart  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Mozart is located near the cities of Skokie, Rogers Park, Niles Township, Wilmette, and West Rogers Park.
People found this by searching for: Mozart Cafe Evanston, Cafe Mozart Menu Evanston, My Panini Evanston, Quiet Cafes In Evanston Il., Cafe Mozart Evanston Reviews, Cafe Mozart Evanston, Cafe Mozart Evanston Menu, and Evanston Quiet Coffee Shops.