4909 Wisconsin Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20016

Cafe of India

Neighborhoods: Friendship Heights
Cuisine: Indian, Lunch, Cafe

Pros
"One of my favorite places to eat. The food is consistently wonderful. I have just starting enjoying their buffet and have never been disappointed. It's a highlight of the week for me. "
Cons
"Sometimes you have to wait ... looks like other people have found my favorite restaurant. "
Comments
"I like 7 pm on a Sunday night, but the lunch buffets have been great, too. Not usually a wait."
  • 6/23/2016

An Indian food lover from Fairfax, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments

Indian Good for groups Dinner

Cafe of India  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe of India is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Of India – Friendship Heights, Cafes In Friendship Heights, Cafe India Friendship Heights, Cafe Of India Friendship Heights, Cafe Of India In Tenleytown, Cafe Of India Friendship Heights Yelp, Cafe Cafe Of India Tenleytown Menu, Cafe Of India, Friendship Heights, and Cafe Of India Restaurant, Washington Dc.