Cafe On The Common

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Bistro

Pros
"Good service, friendly staff"
  • 9/10/2013

An American chowhound from Mansfield, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service, friendly staff
Amyash1966 photo

Amyash1966

Mansfield, MA

Yes, they use Cheese Wiz

I used to go here regularly on Sunday’s with my husband and we both loved it. Then came kids, and we did not go as much. In the last 9 years or so, it simply became too busy to have a nice breakfast on a Sunday morning with good service. Coffee didn’t get refilled, food was either overcooked or undercooked. There was never enough staff. So, we found another place to go to. I came with a few girlfriends the other day as they chose the venue. They did some renovations, nice hardwood floors instead of yucky industrial carpeting. I ordered one of the specials, a dish with potatoes, sausage, eggs, English muffin, and a variety of cheeses. The waitress said it was quite popular. When my meal came, I noticed, that one of the “variety” of cheeses was Cheese Wiz! Yes, the orange, fake, gross cheese food you dip your nachos in at the ball game or the movies. I was floored. It ruined the meal for me. The waitress never told me this fact. If she had, I would have never ordered it. How can any self respecting establishment use cheese wiz? BTW, the place was crazy busy, to the point of being unpleasant as they once again, did not have enough staff. The prices are very high. My friend ordered a fruit cup for her son and it was $5. Don’t come here if you want good service and quality food.

June 22, 2012

I used to go here regularly on Sunday's with my husband and we both loved it. Then came kids, and we did not go as much. In the last 9 years or so, it simply became too busy to have a nice breakfast on a Sunday morning with good service.…
May 21, 2009

Great Food

Cafe on the Common has a hard working staff, a great menu and excellent prices. They have the greatest breakfast anywhere. It is a great place to take family and friends.

4/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Mansfield House of Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Classic Pizza.

3/09/2017

A dining patron from Northborough, MA tried Geno's Restaurant & Lounge.

3/03/2017

A Pizza food lover from Tewksbury, MA tried Mansfield House of Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/25/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Classic Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
very nice people
Cons
more cheese
Comments
Nah
2/19/2017

A Bistro chowhound from North Reading, MA tried Catman Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
My server was amazing I believe her name was Kristyn.. had my son with me and was great with him and was very attentive and friendly! Will definitely will be back
2/19/2017

An American food lover from Sharon, MA tried Pike's Peak Mining Co.

2/18/2017

A Salads chowhound from Franklin, MA tried B. Good, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/15/2017

A Pizza food lover from Mansfield, MA tried Gourmet Pizza & Subs.

2/09/2017

A diner from Foxboro, MA tried Stefano's Pizza & Subs and liked it. They liked the food.

American Burgers Bistro

Cafe On The Common  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe On The Common is located near the cities of Mansfield Center, East Mansfield, Foxboro, South Foxboro, and Foxborough.
People found this by searching for: Cafe On The Common Take Out Mansfield Ma, Mansfield Mass Cafe At The Common, Cafe On The Common 02048, Cafe On The Common Mansfield Ma, Southcommon In Mansfield 02048, Cafe On The Common Mansfield, and Cafe On The Common Menu Mansfield.