Cafe Pasqual's

Neighborhoods: Downtown Santa Fe
Cuisine: Southwestern, Grill, Cafe

November 19, 2009

Soup in a pumpkin

I am actually from Utah, but I can tell you, they have an interesting menu. Sort of remember that it was just a bit pricy for the food. That Pumpkin soup they served when I was there, was just to die for, pretty good stuff. I don't know…
November 9, 2009

great breakfast!

I love sitting at their community table! Less of a wait during the week for a great breakfast !
October 27, 2008

Sophisticated dinner menu

I'm constantly amazed at the people who trash Cafe Pasquale's dinner menu--I always take out-of-towners there and I don't think I've had a bad meal. Coming from Los Angeles I can appreciate the mix of pan-asian dishes with New Mexican and…

10/16/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from Santa Fe, NM tried Pho Ava Vietnamese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/12/2017

A diner from Santa Fe, NM tried Valentina's.

10/06/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried Horseman's Haven Café.

10/04/2017

A diner from CA tried Santa Fe Baking Company and Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Love it! Eases my heart to know they are back. Love the decor. Very nice.
Cons
None. Nothing at all.
Comments
Nope.
9/27/2017

A diner from Rio Rancho, NM tried La Cantina in Downtown Santa Fe.

9/17/2017

A dining patron from Henderson, NV tried The Shed in Downtown Santa Fe.

9/10/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Valentina's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2017

A diner from US tried Los Potrillos.

9/02/2017

A Continental chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried San Marcos Cafe.

9/01/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from Santa Fe, NM tried Taco Fundacion.

Southwestern Grill Cafe
Tips
  • Lines for breakfast form by 8am, so get there closer to 7am to avoid the rush.
  • Bring home Santa Fe flavor--Pasqual's sells cookbooks, T-shirts, aprons, mugs and more.
  • Can't get enough of the colorful murals? Check out Cafe Pasqual's Gallery, El Zocalo, just around the corner at 103 East Water Street.

Cafe Pasqual's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cafe Pasqual's Sf, Santa Fe Restaurants Downtown Pasquals, Best Dish At Pasqual's, Cafe Pasquale Santa Fe Restaurant, Cafe Pasquals Best Dish, Cafe Pasqual Mural, and Busy Hours For Cafe Pasqual's.