Cafe Sabor

Cuisine: Mexican, American (New), International

Cafe Sabor is a Mexican, American (New), and International restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Apple pie"
Cons
"not"
  • 6/27/2017

A Mexican food lover from Meridian, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Apple pie
    Cons
    not
  • 5/29/2017

• 10/15/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

HillSlider photo

HillSlider

Logan, UT

I just don't get it?

I am not from Cache Valley, but a lot of people around here really raved about this place. I took my wife here for diner and I was simply NOT impressed by the atmosphere. I usually tend to like an open style of seating dining room, but the acoustics in that area were so terrible, that even a group of people that are not very loud sounded like an angry mob. The food was good, not amazing, just good, I enjoyed it, but it was just, “meh” to me. We asked to be moved outside, our server was very nice and accommodated us, the patio was much nicer on a early summer afternoon. Prices seemed a tad high for Mexican food, but that really wasn’t a big deal to me. I honestly have not been back since, and I really don’t plan on it… and that’s fine, I guess I just don’t get why other people love this place so much.

Mexican American (New) International

Cafe Sabor  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Sabor is located near the cities of River Heights, Providence, and North Logan.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Sabor Menu, Cafe Sabor Nutrutional Menu, Cafe Sabor, Cafe Sabor Logan Utah Menu, Cafe Sabor Logan Utah, Cafe Sabor Logan Ut Menu, Logancache Utah Cafe Sabor, and Cafe Sabor Logan Ut.