Cafe Zu Zu

Neighborhoods: Downtown Scottsdale
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

Cafe Zu Zu is a American, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

RuCat60 photo

RuCat60

Scottsdale, AZ

Feelin' Groovy

Made reservations for 9 the Friday night after Thanksgiving to enjoy dinner with family in while they were in town. It was first visit to the Valley Ho for my out-of-state relatives and everyone enjoyed relaxing in the attractive lounge before heading into the Cafe. We virtually had the restaurant to ourselves that night, seated at a large round table in the center of the cafe (I’d like to go back again to snuggle up with my sweetheart in one of the cozy booths that cover the back wall). Every appetizer, salad & entree was a hit and no one left hungry!
To get the most from Cafe ZuZu, I recommend ordering a selection of tasty plates and sharing. Their

Appetizers/Salads

I started with a salad that was crisp and refreshing. My parents opted to share the salad, so they’d had room for dessert (a great idea). My nephews ordered the tuna dish, which was a bit hit with everyone. The only item ordered that wasn’t a hit was the chili.

Burger

Burger was tasty, but the hit at the table were the tasty french fries served as side option. They passed around the table several times and came back empty!

Roasted Squash Pasta

A few of my family members ordered the roasted squash dish and enjoyed it (no one quite finished the serving).

Lemon Tarte

The lemon tart my parents finished off their meal with was passed around and the table agreed, it was not worth the calories. Next time, I think they’d pass on dessert and order 2 salads with dinner.

Salmon Special

My Dad ordered the salmon special that night and loved his dinner. Everyone who ordered a fish dish seemed pleased.

September 10, 2009

Cafe Zuzu

This is located inside the Valley Ho Hotel. The breakfast here is AMAZING. They have an egg white omelet with caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes and brocollini that is outstanding. The breakfast quesadilla is so delicious. I love getting…
June 24, 2008

Great American Home Cooking

What an outstanding restaurant located in the Hotel Valley Ho. I really like the interior of the dining room, with its tasteful mix of rustic "Old Arizona" and modern furnishings. I especially like the menu and the food is simply great. …

Eddie's House

Fusion in South Scottsdale

Old Town Tortilla Factory

Mexican in South Scottsdale

8/16/2017

A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried Yume Sushi & Grill.

8/14/2017

A Steak chowhound from Gilbert, AZ tried Morton's, The Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I stopped in to pick up a piece of carrot cake which totaled $14.66 for a slice. When I got home I tried it and said to my husband this cake iis a over cooked and dry. I called back to them to tell them how bad it was and the assistant manager Adam Co
8/11/2017

A diner from Fallbrook, CA tried Mancuso's Northern Italian and liked it. They liked the food.

8/10/2017

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried Coffee Plantation.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried La Locanda Ristorante Italiano, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/28/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried P.F. Changs and liked it.

7/10/2017

A Coffee Shop food lover from Scottsdale, AZ tried Coffee Plantation, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/10/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Chloe's Corner.

7/09/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Tacos Jalisco, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2017

A Californian chowhound from Gilbert, AZ tried Randy's Restaurant & Ice Cream.

American Good for groups Lunch

Italian in North Scottsdale

Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale

Italian in South Scottsdale

Cafe Zu Zu  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Zu Zu is located near the cities of Paradise Valley.
People found this by searching for: Zu Zu Cafe Menu Scottsdale, Zuzu Old Scottsdale, Cafe Zuzu Old Town Scottsdale, Iconic Scottsdale Restaurants, Cafe Zuzu Menu, Cafe Zuzu Scottsdale Az Menu Image, Cached, Vegetarian Friendly Restaurant Old Town Scottsdale, and Downtown Scottsdale Cafes.