N91 W15720 Falls Parkway
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Cafe Zupas

(Menomonee Meadows)

Cafe Zupas is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

MLM22 photo

MLM22

Milwaukee, WI

Love, love, love this place

I wish I lived closer to a Café Zupas, I enjoy it that much. I’ve tried many things on the menu and have liked everything. I think it’s a great value. Very tasty food for a reasonable price. I could go on and on.

Crab Avocado panini and nuts about berries salad

Both sandwich and salad were delicious. I highly recommend them both

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Fresh Food

Went to Zupas for lunch with a friend from work. The place was packed, but we were surprised at how quickly the line moved. I liked the concept that it’s a counter with the fresh food in front of you, and it’s made as you move down the line. There are choices of soup, salad, sandwiches and bowls. I opted for the try 2 combo of a sandwich (of which you get a whole one) and soup. The meal came with a bread roll and they were even giving out complimentary chocolate covered strawberries. The menu selection was hard to choose from as there were so many good items! I ended up going with the roasted red pepper & lobster soup, and turkey bacon avocado sandwich. Delicious!

TURKEY BACON AVOCADO sandwich

Came with Turkey, Applewood-Smoked Bacon, Hass Avocado, Tomatoes, Muenster Cheese, & House-Made Honey Mustard. Loved the tang of the mustard. Very fresh!

Roasted Red Pepper & Lobster Soup

This mixture of roasted sweet red peppers and fresh lobster is decadent, rich, and savory. Nice chunks of lobster and I was able to add croutons. Delicious!

Cafe Zupas  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Zupas is located near the cities of Rockfield and Lannon.