Caffe Italia

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Family friendly abd good food!"
Cons
"Overcooked or undercooked food."
"Decor is kind of outdated."
  • 6/19/2017

A dining patron from Davis, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2017

An Italian food lover from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2017

An Italian chowhound from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 2/09/2017

A dining patron from Stockton, CA tried it.

• 11/04/2016

An Italian chowhound from Sacramento, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/20/2016

A diner from Vacaville, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Overcooked or undercooked food.
  • 8/28/2015

A dining patron from Woodland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/15/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/04/2015

An Italian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/25/2014

An Italian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

Cafe Italia - A more homey Buca De Beppo

I came here because of my cousin’s graduation from UC Davis. The first thing I noticed when I walked in were the old style Italian pictures and environment, very similar to Buca De Beppo. Our service was prompt, food was sort of quick to arrive at. I ordered a chicken fettuccine that was supposed to be spicy, but I hardly tasted it. My cousins ordered the Rustic Penne (I think that is their flagship pasta?) and I honestly thought it was just OK. Reminded me of a Cheescake Factory DaVinci pasta. We also shared a Cafe Combo pizza between us, which I thought was good. It had the extra element of pizza taste that I’m not really sure how to describe, but is absent in the fast-food pizza joints.

The one thing that I really liked (that gives this review an extra star) was their free unlimited garlic bread. For the price of pasta, I would give it a mediocre rating. The pizza is above par, and service was decent. Price could be a little high for quality of food.

Chicken Fettucine

Really, not that great.

Really, not that great.

July 10, 2009

Caffe Italia is Wonderful

We ate here for the first time today (7/9/09). We all found the food to be appetizing, and wonderfully prepared. We will definitely return to Caffe Italia in the future and recommend it to friends.
December 18, 2008

Caffe Italia

This is a great place to take a family. The tablecloth is paper and you are provided with crayons to decorate. It's a lot of fun and the food is good, but it can be expensive. However there are half portions which make is more manageable.…

Pasta Q Trattoria Italiana

Italian in Downtown Core

Strings Italian Cafe

Italian in Central Davis

Pizza Guy's

Pizza in Davis Manor

6/21/2017

A diner from Kathmandu, 00 tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

6/19/2017

A diner from Davis, CA tried Caffe Italia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/18/2017

A dining patron from Berkeley, CA tried Lazi Cow.

6/09/2017

An Italian chowhound from Davis, CA tried Osteria Fasulo in Village Homes, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent food
6/08/2017

An Italian food lover from Sacramento, CA tried Caffe Italia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/07/2017

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried Zen-Toro At Davis in Downtown Core.

6/06/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried In-N-Out Burger in Olive Drive.

5/26/2017

A Chinese food lover from Davis, CA tried Hunan Chinese Restaurant in Downtown Core.

5/17/2017

A Japanese food lover from Davis, CA tried Jusco Japanese Restaurant in Downtown Core.

5/15/2017

A dining patron from El Macero, CA tried Hunan Chinese Restaurant in Downtown Core.

Italian Breakfast/Brunch Catering

Caffe Italia  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cafe Italia Davis Ca Menu, Cafe Italia Davis Ca Prices, Cafe Italia Davis Menu, Cafe Italiana Dixon, Cafe Italia Menu, Caffe Italia Menu Davis, Cafe Italia Davis Ca, and Cafe Italia Davis.