Caffe Italia

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Family friendly abd good food!"
Cons
"Overcooked or undercooked food."
"Decor is kind of outdated."
  • 6/19/2017

An Italian chowhound from Davis, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2017

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2017

A dining patron from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 2/09/2017

An Italian chowhound from Stockton, CA tried it.

• 11/04/2016

An Italian food lover from Sacramento, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/20/2016

A diner from Vacaville, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Overcooked or undercooked food.
  • 8/28/2015

An Italian chowhound from Woodland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/15/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/04/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/25/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

Cafe Italia - A more homey Buca De Beppo

I came here because of my cousin’s graduation from UC Davis. The first thing I noticed when I walked in were the old style Italian pictures and environment, very similar to Buca De Beppo. Our service was prompt, food was sort of quick to arrive at. I ordered a chicken fettuccine that was supposed to be spicy, but I hardly tasted it. My cousins ordered the Rustic Penne (I think that is their flagship pasta?) and I honestly thought it was just OK. Reminded me of a Cheescake Factory DaVinci pasta. We also shared a Cafe Combo pizza between us, which I thought was good. It had the extra element of pizza taste that I’m not really sure how to describe, but is absent in the fast-food pizza joints.

The one thing that I really liked (that gives this review an extra star) was their free unlimited garlic bread. For the price of pasta, I would give it a mediocre rating. The pizza is above par, and service was decent. Price could be a little high for quality of food.

Chicken Fettucine

Really, not that great.

Really, not that great.

Italian Breakfast/Brunch Catering

Caffe Italia  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cafe Italia Davis Ca, Cafe Italia Davis Ca Prices, Cafe Italia Davis Menu, Cafe Italia Davis Ca Menu, Cafe Italia Davis, Caffe Italia Menu Davis, Cafe Italia Menu, and Cafe Italiana Dixon.