3464 W 8th St
Los Angeles, CA 90005-2518

Caffe Village

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Cafe, Lounge, Catering

Caffe Village is a Cafe, Lounge, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/07/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

dhnoho photo

dhnoho

North Hollywood, CA

Koreatown hang out

A Korean friend of mine introduced me to this venue while trekking by foot in Koreatown. I was told this was
a hangout place to lounge or snacking which is reminiscent of my hometown Jakarta, us Indonesians
love to hang out, eat and smoke (we call it ‘jajanan’). The menu boasts of various items of standard
Korean snacks, as well as non Korean fares ie; Donkatsu, Chicken Salad, Fettucine Alfredo, Seafood
Udon and assorted sushi rolls, we just opted for their popular specialty the Jjajang Dduk Bok Gi – a
combination of thinly sliced rice cake, fish cake, sausage, udon noodles and topped with mozzarella
cheese (sounds weird but it works). The sauce was sweet and spicy, the rice cake was not too dense
just with the right texture of chewiness and the fish cake was not that fishy (although I do like fishy
fish cakes) and the other contents made it really complete.

It’s best to go with a big group, we shared the super sized Dduk Bok Gi amongst 6 people and there
were still a few spoons left. I also ordered coffee (needed a stimulant at that point) and it was just
okay. We wanted to try the shaved ice with red beans but because of the cold weather , they had not
prepared any of the “cold” specialties.

Next time would like to order Chicken Katsu and Sesame Chicken.

Skip the coffee and order more of their staple samples, parking in the back was free on a Sunday
otherwise it believe it’s a nominal fee lf $2.00, they do have an outdoor patio which allows smoking

Koreatown Cafe Lounge

Caffe Village  Restaurant Reviews

Caffe Village is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Caffe Village Los Angeles 90005, Caffe Village Menu, 카페빌리지 메뉴, Cafe Village Menu, Cafe Village Koreatown Ca, Caffe Village, and Cafe Village Koreatown Menu.