132 Lake St S
Kirkland, WA 98033

Calabria Ristorante Italiano

Neighborhoods: Moss Bay
Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Catering

Calabria Ristorante Italiano is a Italian, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/15/2018

A diner from Kirkland, WA tried it.

LittleJu photo

LittleJu

Seattle, WA

It's not all about food

We do have fancy places in the neigborhood; surprisingly I find myself love dinning in such an old-fashioned European style restaurant — maybe just for the purpose of staying away from metropolitan areas?

Calabria is a place both good for parties and loved someone.

Food here was just so so. They have huge selection of wine & pasta. Entrees were not quite impressive but not disappointing either. My consistency of food is is shrimp as always (I personally think theirs is bigger, yeah!).

I like their olive oil mixed with herbs and garlic for crusted wheatbread. If want some more seasoning, make sure you ask for vinegar, also as a good balance for oil.

This place is getting crowded than b4, which kind destroyes the quietness. Their live piano could be a good company in the waiting area, but reservation is a must if go on weekend.

Gamberi Diavola:

Market fresh prawns sauteed in a white wine and butter cream sauce. (I even got a spoon for the sauce; it was so creaming that i found no more room for dessert later on&_&)

karen photo

karen

Good Italian food on the Eastside

Calabria works both as a great date-place and a fun restaurant to meet up with friends.

I went there for my birthday recently, and they easily accommodated our large group at a table in the back room.

I like the atmosphere and the live music here, the food is served in generous portions and there’s a wide selection; the only con I can think of is that the entrees can get a little salty.

Veal marsala

Tasty, almost makes up for the guilt over eating veal

Ravioli con funghi

Yum, just the right amount of ravioli and sauce

laurenh1 photo

laurenh1

Kirkland, WA

My husband and I are fans of Calabria, so much...

My husband and I are fans of Calabria, so much that we had our wedding rehearsal dinner here! The food is great—much of your standard, safe “American” Italian fare, which is just what we like. We’re not fans of super-gourmet, strange food, so we’re very comfortable at Calabria. The food is priced well and the atmosphere is quaint and romantic. My husband and I shared a Valentine’s Day dinner in their private alcove with only one table. The staff and owner, Jesus, are very friendly. I have a feeling that the food isn’t too authetic and I don’t believe there’s a single Italian that works there (they’re all Mexican). Despite that, the food is still delicious. I love their Chicken Parmesean and their rich Gorgonzola Gnocchi. My husband is a sucker for their veal dish. We usually reserve Calabria for nice romantic dinners—not casual meals.

Cafe Juanita

Seafood in Moss Bay

Sasi's Cafe

American (New) in Moss Bay

8/25/2022

A dining patron from Issaquah, WA tried Olive Garden in Totem Lake.

5/02/2022

A dining patron from Federal Way, WA tried Dan & Dave's Pizza, Pasta & Grinders in Highlands and liked it. They liked the food.

4/28/2022

A Mexican chowhound from Newberg, OR tried Las Margaritas-Kirkland in Totem Lake.

11/19/2021

A diner from Redmond, WA tried Chan's Place - Kirkland in Totem Lake.

11/12/2021

An American chowhound from US tried Old Country Buffet (CLOSED) in Totem Lake.

10/11/2021

A dining patron from US tried Emerald Garden in South Juanita and liked it. They liked the food.

7/13/2021

A Mexican food lover from Issaquah, WA tried Mezcal Mexican Grill & Catering in South Juanita.

6/10/2021

A diner from Redmond, WA tried Olive Garden in Totem Lake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/05/2021

A diner from Redmond, WA tried Olive Garden in Totem Lake.

5/28/2021

A diner from Issaquah, WA tried Romio's Pizza & Pasta in Totem Lake.

Italian MS Prime Good for groups

Catering in Totem Lake

Dinner Delivery Plus

Deli in Totem Lake

Calabria Ristorante Italiano  Restaurant Reviews

Calabria Ristorante Italiano is located near the cities of Houghton, Juanita, Totem Lake, Beaux Arts Village, and Hunts Point.
People found this by searching for: Calabria Restaurant Kirkland Wa, Calabria Kirkland Restaurant, Calabria Restaurant Redmoin, Calabria Kirkland Menu, Calabria Restaurant Kirkland Washington, Calabria Kirkland, and Calabria Restaurant Kirkland.