California Dreaming

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak

• 7/30/2013

A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

June 8, 2012

I have enjoyed everything that I have

I have enjoyed everything that I have tried on their menu. My all-time favorite is the California Dreaming salad. It is not a salad for dieters but the combination of ingredients with their special house dressing is worth every calorie!…
May 26, 2012

Not my favorite restaurant

Went there for my grandson's high school graduation..Special event. The restaurant was not crowded and we had a reservation. There were 8 people in our party...The service was slow and it took several trips to finally get our whole meal…
March 10, 2011

My FAVORITE Restaurant Caters TOO!!!

My co-workers and I treat ourselves a few times a month to a fabulous lunch at California Dreaming right down the block from work in Duluth ..... the food and service is always great! Yesterday I found out from our manager that my…

1/18/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Lilburn, GA tried Lee's Express Chinese Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/12/2018

A diner from Athens, GA tried Grand Bakery & Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/12/2018

A dining patron from US tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

1/10/2018

A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried Oaxaca Tacos And Tequila Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/05/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried Polo's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/02/2018

A diner from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
My bill for a fill up was $5.30. I handed the cashier a $20.00 bill and said let me see how close to .30 cents I can get. I expected to receive $15.00 back. However befor I could give the cashier the change she closed out the bill. I gave her the cha
Cons
See the pro comments.
Comments
The store in question is located in Lawrenceville Ga. 675 Duluth Hwy. your management need to find out what the issue is instead of defending a new employee how else are they going to learn?
1/02/2018

A diner from Dacula, GA tried Jay's Caribbean Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/01/2018

A Deli chowhound from US tried Deli Delights.

12/23/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried Jade Dragon.

12/17/2017

A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried Mi Bella Colombia Restaurant.

American Seafood Steak
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

California Dreaming  Restaurant Reviews

California Dreaming is located near the cities of Gwinnett County.
People found this by searching for: [email protected] Dreaming.It Mail, California Dreaming Lawrenceville Georgia, 1630 Distribution Dr., Duluth, Ga, California Dreaming Restaurant Duluth Menu, Manager At California Dreaming Duluth Reviews, California Dreaming Restaurant Gwinnett, California Dreaming Duluth Menu, and American Dreaming Lawrenceville Ga.