California Dreaming

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak

• 7/30/2013

An American chowhound from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

June 8, 2012

I have enjoyed everything that I have

I have enjoyed everything that I have tried on their menu. My all-time favorite is the California Dreaming salad. It is not a salad for dieters but the combination of ingredients with their special house dressing is worth every calorie!…
May 26, 2012

Not my favorite restaurant

Went there for my grandson's high school graduation..Special event. The restaurant was not crowded and we had a reservation. There were 8 people in our party...The service was slow and it took several trips to finally get our whole meal…
March 10, 2011

My FAVORITE Restaurant Caters TOO!!!

My co-workers and I treat ourselves a few times a month to a fabulous lunch at California Dreaming right down the block from work in Duluth ..... the food and service is always great! Yesterday I found out from our manager that my…

5/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried Happy China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Lawrenceville, GA tried Jade Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried Pancake House.

5/09/2017

A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried Hong Kong Garden.

5/09/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Hooters.

5/07/2017

A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried HS Caribbean Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Teriyaki Box, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2017

A dining patron from Snellville, GA tried Jen's New York Deli.

4/19/2017

An American chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried Langley Express Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2017

A Sushi food lover from Lawrenceville, GA tried Samurai Blue.

American Seafood Steak
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

California Dreaming  Restaurant Reviews

California Dreaming is located near the cities of Gwinnett County.
People found this by searching for: California Dreaming Restaurant Gwinnett, 1630 Distribution Dr., Duluth, Ga, California Dreaming Duluth Menu, California Dreaming Lawrenceville Georgia, American Dreaming Lawrenceville Ga, California Dreaming Restaurant Duluth Menu, and Manager At California Dreaming Duluth Reviews.