California Dreaming

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak

• 7/30/2013

An American food lover from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

June 8, 2012

I have enjoyed everything that I have

I have enjoyed everything that I have tried on their menu. My all-time favorite is the California Dreaming salad. It is not a salad for dieters but the combination of ingredients with their special house dressing is worth every calorie!…
May 26, 2012

Not my favorite restaurant

Went there for my grandson's high school graduation..Special event. The restaurant was not crowded and we had a reservation. There were 8 people in our party...The service was slow and it took several trips to finally get our whole meal…
March 10, 2011

My FAVORITE Restaurant Caters TOO!!!

My co-workers and I treat ourselves a few times a month to a fabulous lunch at California Dreaming right down the block from work in Duluth ..... the food and service is always great! Yesterday I found out from our manager that my…

6/21/2017

A dining patron from Duluth, GA tried Lee's Express Chinese Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried Teriyaki Box and liked it.

6/16/2017

A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried Golden Palace.

6/15/2017

A dining patron from Independence, LA tried Jillian's.

6/03/2017

A dining patron from Snellville, GA tried Wings N Things and liked it. They liked the food.

5/23/2017

A diner from US tried Langley Express Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried Happy China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried Jade Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried Pancake House.

5/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried Hong Kong Garden.

American Seafood Steak
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

California Dreaming  Restaurant Reviews

California Dreaming is located near the cities of Gwinnett County.
People found this by searching for: California Dreaming Lawrenceville Georgia, California Dreaming Restaurant Duluth Menu, Manager At California Dreaming Duluth Reviews, California Dreaming Duluth Menu, California Dreaming Restaurant Gwinnett, 1630 Distribution Dr., Duluth, Ga, and American Dreaming Lawrenceville Ga.