595 106th Ave Ne

Cuisine: Pizza, Californian, Vegan

bluerhapsodies photo

bluerhapsodies

Redmond, WA

can't really go wrong here...

This place is at a great location and got a fun and lively atmosphere for all kinds of occasions… whether you want a nicer lunch (that I wouldn’t say is pricey), you’re catching up with a group of friends, or just want to sit at their kitchen bar to watch the hustle and bustle around the pizza oven. The service and the food are consistently good. They have some interesting pizzas such as ones with teriyaki or duck that I don’t necessarily find appealing, but I suppose those are great alternatives if you’re tired of traditional pizzas. They have non-pizza or pasta items too such as Asian noodle dishes and salads, etc.

I like how when the weather is nice the restaurant gets a ton of natural light because it is basically a window structure. Like all other restaurants in downtown Bellevue, there may be a wait if you go during peak hours.

wild mushroom pizza

not bad!

PriyaPuri photo

PriyaPuri

Seattle, WA

There's just no way to go wrong at CPK. I've been eating ...

There’s just no way to go wrong at CPK. I’ve been eating here for at least 10 years if not longer. It’s one of the few large chain restaurants that has phenomenal food. The quality of food is consistent, as is the service, and pricing.

I’m not a fan of Cheesecake Factory because to me it’s highly mediocre and over priced. CPK personifies what “tendy” chains should be.

Chicken Tequila Fettuccini

My favorite dish on the menu. I always ask them to make it extra spicy. It is absolutely divine. It’s got the perfect blend of spices and lime. I don’t think I’ve ever gone to CPK and not had it.

p.s. I don’t believe there’s any tequila in it.

Bbq Chicken Pizza

It’s perfect! The sauce isn’t too spicy, or to bland, in fact it’s just a little sweet and tangy…which for this pizza is perfect. I love the crust of their pizzas, never to thick, chewy, or hard for that matter, but rather perfectly crisp and thin. I love that the pizza has cilantro on it.

Sesame Ginger Chicken Dumplings

Never soggy or tough. Always perfectly seasons and steaming (it drives me nuts when food comes to me luke warm)

BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad

A great spin on the traditional salad with cubed chicken. I think more salads should have scallions and cilantro in them.

Chinese Chicken Salad

This is my favorite commercial Chinese Chicken Salad. It’s got the perfect blend of ingredients. So it’s never too sweet, or jarring with all of those different elements coming together.

Pizza Californian Vegan

Pizza in Downtown

Pizza Time ML Creek Thomas LK

Pizza in Lake Hills

California Pizza Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

California Pizza Kitchen is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: California Pizza Kitchen, California Pizza Kitchen Bellevue Menu, Calliforma Kitchen Bellevue Menue, California Pizza Kitchen Bellevue, Does The Bellevue California Pizza Kitchen Deliver?, California Kitchen/Bellevue, California Kitchen Bellevue Menu, and California Pizza Kitchen Menu Bellevue.