5665 N Centerpark Way
Milwaukee, WI 53217

California Pizza Kitchen (CPK)

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Salads

California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) is a Pizza, American, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

LeAnnJ photo

LeAnnJ

Milwaukee, WI

Never a bad meal!

I have dined somewhat regularly at California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) for the past few years since they opened their Bayshore location and must say I have never had a bad meal or bad experience there! I recently met my shopping buddy there for lunch and once again – great meal; no complaints. The weather was nice enough that we could sit outside on the shaded patio. I selected a new menu item – the Quinoa and Arugula salad – which was just delicious! And the portion size was perfect. I really appreciate that you can order their salads in two different portion sizes – perfect for when you are watching your waistline and/or your pocketbook! For a beverage I wanted ice tea with a kick and as it turns out they do offer two sugar free flavorings they can add to their tea – sugar free peach and sugar free raspberry. Rather than try to decide between the two they were able to put them both in my beverage. Really yummy! I think they should add it to the menu myself… ;).
Generally speaking I do tend to order salads here at CPK and they have quite a few to choose from. I’ve also had their pizza and a pasta dish or two on other occasions. As I said before – I have yet to be disappointed by a meal at CPK. I highly recommend them!

Quinoa and Arugula Salad

Quinoa, arugula, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, asparagus and toasted pine nuts tossed in homemade champagne vinaigrette and topped with Feta.
Just perfect! The dressing was light and refreshing. I’m not a big fan of asparagus but it really was a nice touch – actually could have used a little more than what few spears I could find in the salad. I’m not sure if this is a seasonal menu item or not. If it seasonal, I really hope they add it to their regular menu!

Pizza American Salads

California Pizza Kitchen (CPK)  Restaurant Reviews

California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: California Pizza Kitchen, 53217, 5665 North Centerpark Way, Milwaukee, Wi, Cpk Milwaukee, Cpk Menu Pictures, California Pizza Kitchen Glendale Wi, Cpk Restaurant, Cpk Menu Restaurant, California Pizza Kitchen Bayshore, and Quinoa + Arugula Salad 18 Votes.