99 N Los Robles Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101-1736

California Pizza Kitchen

Neighborhoods: West Central
Cuisine: Californian, Catering, Gluten Free

Pros
"3 times I ordered the same thing and They never gave me the homemade tortilla chips and salsa on the menu description. Plus I requested extra lime and siracha-ranch and they didn't give it to me. "
Cons
  • 12/20/2018

A Californian chowhound from North Hollywood, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/18/2017

A dining patron from Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons

Californian Good For Kids Takeout
Tips
  • A large children's menu is available, with choices ranging from kid-sized pizzas to mac and cheese and for dessert, ice-cream sundaes and brownies.

California Pizza Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

California Pizza Kitchen is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Ca Pizza Kitchen South Pasadena, Cpk Pasadena Menu With Prices, California Pizza Kitchen, California Pizza Kitchen Pasadena Images, California Pizza Kitchen Pasadena, Cpk Reservations, Cpk Onlos Robles, Cpk Pasadena Menu Prices, and Cpk In South Pasadena.