524 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94102-3215

California Pizza Kitchen

Neighborhoods: Civic Center
Cuisine: Pizza, American, Californian

California Pizza Kitchen is a Pizza, American, and Californian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

calvincrazy27 photo

calvincrazy27

Pasadena, CA

First Visit

Another one of those places I take my three year old son in a pinch. A big enough menu of “Americanized” Italian food. I like the grilled vegetable salad with chicken which I order 90% of the time. There pizzas are okay if you don’t mind stepping outside of the box for traditional pizzas. I think the pizzas improve if you order them on the thin crust rather than CPH’s normal dough…they still are just okay, but better than the regular crust they use.

I give the CPK in Brentwood four stars which is probably one star too much…but, I did so because the service when you sit at the counter is damn good. There is a waiter named Scott who mans the take out orders and the patrons at the counter, he has been a staple at this location for over 20 years. Scott always remembers your name, what you like to eat and drink. He is certainly an asset to this place.

Thai Chicken - Thai Chicken at California Pizza Kitchen

Thai Chicken

First visit glass of red wine, Mojito and fish tacos,(love them) don’t have in Nashville.

Nice mood for a chilled Cali winter, The fish tacos were good had to scrape the crap off the top, I’m a meat Man just love to taste my food. The mixture of bean and salsa dip was aw-some.

My Hats off to the Heat lamps I mean my beanie off to them .
Come with me….. Sitting there with a beautiful lady, drinking wine, eating fish (favorite) and taking your beanie off and the heat from the gas lamp on my sexy bald head.

oooooh.oooh! this feels so good and relaxing. It feels like a pretty lady massaging your head while you eat what a sexy way to eat tacos (now fix me my tacos) ..(Scene from movie Baby Boy after sex) ..never mind

terridorcas photo

terridorcas

Albuquerque, NM

Its okay

Years ago while traveling to Las Vegas and California ,CPK was always one of my favorites. It has now branched out across the Western US and to tell you the truth I don’t think it should have gone so far from home. The restaurant in Albuquerque is loud and unfriendly. After sharing the BBQ chicken salad and 1 glass of cheap wine with my daughter, I have to say i will probably never go back. The wait staff was medoicre and the salad has shrunk. Five pieces of Chicken and some lettuce is not my idea of good. The bill was over $40.00.

BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad

Pizza Delivery American

California Pizza Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

California Pizza Kitchen is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Italian Restaurant On Van Ness That Used To Be California Pizza Kitchen, 524 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, Ca 94102, California Kitchen On Van Ness Menu, "California Pizza Kitchen" Thai Chicken, California Pizza Kitchen 524 Van Ness Ave San Francisco Ca, California Pizza Kitchen S.F. Van Ness, California Pizza Kitchen On Vanness, California Pizza Kitchen Birthday Party Reviews, and California Kitchen, Sf Vaness.