16656 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436-1918

California Wok

Neighborhoods: Encino
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Pan Asian

California Wok is a Chinese, Lunch, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

• 11/16/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

mushroonoo photo

mushroonoo

Sherman Oaks, CA

Terrible Food

This was the first time I had ever had an order from this Restaurant. I order at home delivery usually twice a week & my average purchase is around $ 45.00 ( without tip. I had ordered from California Wok for the first time this week. My Mongolian Beef smelled and had to throw it out. The garlic shrimp was OK but I had stomach problems after I ate a few shrimp. My husband had the Mongolian beef and wouldn’t eat it. The beef fried rice was horrible, it also went into the trash. I’m wondering if the health department has visited this place. We had delivery so we’ve never been to the restaurant and no intention of going or ordering from them again

Garlic Shrimp

Frozen Shrimp no taste or flavoring

February 3, 2009

Good, Clean, Healthy Food

We've been eating here for over 10 years. Healthy choices (no MSG, not greasy) and consistently good. Servers are friendly, but we prefer take-out (lots of noisy neon lights in the front window). Highly recommend the House Special Fried…
December 28, 2005

Want good Chinese food?

I like to eat here, because not only is the food tasty it is healthy. They are not too expensive, and have a great menu. They try and make the meal as ordred, and don't include MSG.

Uncle Chen Restaurant

Japanese in Encino

Jerry's Famous Deli

American Traditional in Encino

12/20/2018

A Japanese food lover from La Puente, CA tried Yamato Restaurant in Encino, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/25/2018

A diner from US tried Koo Koo Roo in Encino, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/21/2018

A dining patron from Woodland Hills, CA tried Mon Grenier Restaurant (CLOSED) in Encino.

5/29/2018

A dining patron from North Hollywood, CA tried Tony Roma's in Encino and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/18/2018

A Japanese food lover from US tried Benihana in Encino.

4/07/2018

A dining patron from Santa Clarita, CA tried Encino Glen in Encino.

3/31/2018

A dining patron from Encino, CA tried Gio Cucina Napoletana in Encino, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
just a fun environment.
Cons
The service of this site is awful. I ordered an entire order for pickup and I get an email that says they don't have a driver. I don't need a driver and someone better fix your software.
3/22/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from US tried Nicolosi's Patisseries in Encino.

3/15/2018

A dining patron from Lima, 15 tried Mon Grenier Restaurant (CLOSED) in Encino.

3/06/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Tony Roma's in Encino.

Chinese Lunch Pan Asian
Tips
  • Lunch specials include a side of rice and salad.
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Bocca Steakhouse

Chicken in Encino

Trimana Grill

American in Encino

California Wok  Restaurant Reviews

California Wok is located near the cities of Stafford, Lake Balboa, Sherman Oaks, and Reseda.
People found this by searching for: California Wok Menu Encino, California Wok Encino, California Wok Encino Menu, Healthy Wok Encino, California Wok Encino Ca Delivery, California Wok Encino Review, Ca Wok In Encino Menu, and California Wok Menu Wodland Hills.