12004 Wilshire Blvd

California Wok

Neighborhoods: West Los Angeles
Cuisine: Chinese, Wraps, Lunch

• 1/03/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 7/11/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Nuevo, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

highvoltage212 photo

highvoltage212

don't let them steal your money

I ordered 3 dishes for delivery,,they not only delivered the wrong food,,they only delivered 2 dishes,,after explaining the situation to the manager he told me “We don’t have the record,,it’s a free country do whatever you want!”,,so I not only got the wrong food paid extra 14$ for a fish order that I never received.

Kung Pao Chicken

someone photo

someone

DON'T EAT THERE! PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!

I WENT THE OTHER DAY, WITH A FRIEND WHO HAD STOPPED GOING A YEAR EARLIER TO THIS RESTAURANT DUE TO FINDING BUGS IN HER FOOD, BUT WAS WILLING TO GIVE IT A SECOND CHANCE! BAD DECISION!

WELL GUESS WHAT … WE FOUND BUGS (GNATS) LOTS OF THEM IN OUR FOOD. AND AT THE TIME I WAS AT THE COUNTER, DISCUSSING THE ISSUE OF THE BUGS IN OUR FOOD, A YOUNG BOY CAME IN SAYING THERE WAS HAIR IN HIS FOODHIS MOM HAD SENT HIM IN.

THE RESTAURANT IS FILTHY. THE RATING POSTED SAYS “A” – OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE MUST HAVE PAID OFF THE INSPECTOR OR THEY BOUGHT AN “A” RATING SIGN, BECAUSE NEITHER THE FOOD, NOR THE SERVICE IS ANYWHERE NEAR AN “A” RATING.

ON TOP OF THIS, THE ONE LADY WORKING THE REGISTER SAID SHE DIDN’T SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN I WENT TO DISCUSS THIS PROBLEM WITH HERVERY INTERESTING BECAUSE SHE PROCEEDED TO SPEAK WITH THE YOUNG BOY WITH THE HAIR IN THE FOOD JUST FINE IN ENGLISH. THE WAITRESS WE HAD WAS EXTREMELY RUDE, NOT ACCOMODATING, AND EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO COME OVER TO OUR TABLE WHILE I WAS OUTSIDE, TO SAY TO MY FRIEND NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE THAT I WAS NOT NICE.

I AM ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE YOU WOULD WANT TO MEET, BUT THIS ISSUE IS BASED ON PRINCIPLESAND BOTH THIS RESTAURANT AND THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE WERE HORRIFIC.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF GOOD QUALITY CHINESE RESTAURANTS OUT THERETHIS IS DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM. UNLESS, YOU DON’T MIND A FILTHY RESTAURANT, WITH RUDE WORKERS, AND BUGS AND HAIR IN YOUR FOOD – I WOULD SAY STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS RESTAURANT.

I LEAVE THE DECISION UP TO YOU. I PLAN ON REPORTING THEM TO THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT.

Chinese Wraps Dinner
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

California Wok  Restaurant Reviews

California Wok is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: California Wok Wilshire, Reviews Of California Wok On Wilshire Blvd. West Los Angeles, California Wok 90025, 12004 Wilshire Blvd Ca 90025, California Wok West Los Angeles, California Wok, California Wok West La Menu, California Wok Los Angeles Wilshire, and California Wok Menu.