Cameron's On The Green

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Traditional

Cameron's On The Green is a Seafood, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Service, the owners greet you personally, they want to know how the food was"
"Staff"
lovedining12 photo

lovedining12

Somerville, MA

GREAT Restaurant!

Cameron’s has a spectacular menu, wonderful nightly specials, top-notch service, and a beautiful view of the surrounding golf course. Their chef is amazing and the prices are affordable. The atmosphere is always welcoming and the food is always delicious. It’s my favorite restaurant by far! Highly recommended!

Adelaida photo

Adelaida

Boston, MA

"Under New Management"

This is the best restaurant in South Shore. Fresh seafood, friendly atmosphere, and the new owner is very friendly and welcoming. The service was great. I had the Chicken verdicchio and my husband had the scrod. you could tell that everything was fresh. The views of the golf course are beautiful. I can’t wait to go back. Love love love love this place.

dwyer photo

dwyer

Easton, MA

Very Upset

Our anniversary dinner date was ruined ! Waitress was rude and would not give us the time of day until she realized that her tip was on the line. We both ordered the prime rib cooked med. well. Came out rare. Sent back for correction. Still rare. Manager came over to say that prime rib can only be med.rare. Couldn"t understand that one. Manager said everyone orders it med.rare. Guess we were out of luck . Ordering med. well at Camerons is not happening! Had gift card with money left on it. Told them to keep it. We will never be back. Thanks for the anniversary memory, Cameron !

Prime Rib

BigRich photo

BigRich

Hanson, MA

Don't waste your time or money

Went there last night with the wife and family, we had a gift certificate. The food was barely edible the wait staff was indifferent. The food was overpriced for what seemed like reheated processed food.
The restaurant was empty and smelled slightly stale.
Both my daughters spent the rest of the night complaining that their stomach’s felt ill.
I would not recommend anyone go here and i know i would never go again

Chicken and Broccoli Verdicchio

The chicken was rubbery and the entire dish was very salty. My wife couldnt even finish a quarter of it

Lobster Macaroni and Cheese

Over cooked lobster, very dry, tasted like it had been reheated multiple times and had a stale odor to it

Charliestoolover photo

Charliestoolover

Whitman, MA

if you want your digestive trac clean come here

i had the scrod here and once i ate it it tasted verys fishy an clammy within 2 min of me eating my"peaceful" dinner i became violently ill in the parking lot this place is dirty it smells and its too expensive for nothing GET FRESH FOOD YOU STUPID COW EXECUTIVE CHEF WERE DID YOU GET YOUR SERVSAFE CERTIFICATION SEARS&ROEBUCK AND DOES THE HEALTH INSPECTOR COME HERE OR IS HE TO BUSY AT THE GOLF COURSE AND THEN HES TOO TIRED TO SHUT YOU DOWN

FRIED SHCROD

claudemonet13 photo

claudemonet13

Hanson, MA

Very Indifferent management

My wife and I went to Cameron’s on August 1, 2009 for a peaceful evening out. The service was good and the food ‘tasted good’! We both had a baked stuffed lobster dinner with sides of asparagus and broccoli plus side salads. I had a diet coke and my wife had two glasses of pino grigio. We returned home and within a couple of hours we both became violently ill for the rest of the night, but felt much better the next afternoon. I returned to the restaurant the next (sunday) afternoon and asked to speak to a manager. She was surprised when I told her of our previous night’s episode as I explained that my concern was for other diners. I stated that I did not want any monetary consideration. (I showed her the $97.00 receipt) She simply said, “That’s too bad, I’ll let the chef know!” I gave her my name and tel. number in case they could come up with an answer. No answer was attempted. Avoid Baked stuffed lobster!! I have never written a bad review before, but Cameron’s indifference rated this one.
The manager walked away and ’that was that".

Baked Stuffed Lobster

Tasted okay, but my wife and I became violently ill hours afterward.

FATMATT photo

FATMATT

Halifax, MA

YOU NEED TO GO THERE!

WE HAVE ENJOYED MANY FINE MEALS AT CAMERONS. ALSO SOME SIMPLY GREAT APPETIZERS. GOOD CLAM CHOWDER AND FRENCH ONION SOUP.
NICE BAR , GREAT KITCHEN STAFF.
WOW SPECIALS.
MY FAVORITE APPLETINI BAR.
THE RUSSELS ARE DEDICATED TO THERE BUSINES AND ARE PERSONALLY INVOLVED.
GO THERE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

AUGUSTA PORK CHOPS

GREAT PIECES OF PORK. NICE SEASONING.
GARLIC MASHED MMM!
CAME OUT HOT. I LIKE MY FOOD HOT.

October 30, 2011

This place has gone downhill!

Went to Dinner for my birthday on Sunday night. Huge glass to hold wine with 1 1/2" of wine in the glass. Ordered a KING cut of prime rib. Waitress came back with a steak. Reordered...Got a little piece of Prime Rib, NOT on the…

South Seafood Lunch

Cameron's On The Green  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/01/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Lynn, MA tried it and liked it.

• 5/12/2016 A diner from Brockton, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Absolutely nothing. Didn't understand one thing the waitress was saying as she didn't speak English the place was dirty. We order a beer and the mugs were warm and had a lipstick smudge on it after our appetizer that was cold and gross we left. Never agai
  • 5/09/2016 A diner from Pelham, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2016 A diner from New Haven, CT tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Brockton, MA tried it.

• 12/31/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service, the owners greet you personally, they want to know how the food was
  • 12/12/2015 A diner from East Bridgewater, MA tried it.

• 10/11/2015 A diner from Stoughton, MA tried it and liked it.

• 9/15/2015 A diner from Wareham, MA tried it.

Cameron's On The Green is located near the cities of Elmwood, West Bridgewater, and Bridgewater.
People found this by searching for: Camerons On The Green East Bridgewater, Cameron's Inn On The Green, Camerons On The Green Menu, Cameron's On The Green, Cameron On The Green, Camerons On The Green, Cameron On The Greem Menu, Cameron's On The Green Whitman, and Inn On The Green Whitman Ma.