264 Greenwich Street
Kutztown, PA 19530

Camillos Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, American, Pub Food

Camillos Italian Restaurant is a Italian, American, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Jansjive photo

Jansjive

Kutztown, PA

My Dad's Favorite Lunch Spot!

My Dad lives in Mill Hall, PA. He loves to come to Kutztown for lunch. He is retired and loves to drive on nice days. His favorite spot in town is Camillos. I joined my Dad and brother on Wednesday 9/7 for lunch. We are always greeted by staff and that makes us feel welcome. We head to our favorite table in the dining room. The waitress is at our table promptly and takes our drink orders. We usually go in around 11:30 before the real lunch crowd arrives!

Chicken Cheesesteak

I really like this sandwich. The rolls are really fresh but not too soft. The meat is nicely seasoned, and I like American Cheese on this sandwich…the way it melts and the mild taste. I ask for sauce on the side. You can order this sandwich with sauce and onions. The medium is more than filling.

Chef Salad

My Dad ordered the chef salad, and it was beautiful. Lots of meats and cheese nicely rolled. The veggies looked very fresh. Dad said the Raspberry Vinaigrette hit the spot! The serving was very generous and it was served with the best just our of the oven garlic rolls. I know they were good, because I snatched one! My Dad’s only complaint is he doesn’t like coffee cups without a handle! The waitress was new and very friendly…Dad likes to talk a bit, but he tips very well! Dad said great salad he will order again!

Italian American Pub Food

Camillos Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Camillos Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Richmond Township, Bowers, Lyons, and Lyon Station.
People found this by searching for: Camillo S Kutztown Pa, Camillos Kutztown Menu, Camillos Menu, Camillo's Kutztown, Papa Johns, Camillo's Restaurant Kutztown, and Camillo's Kutztown Menu.