Campuzano Mexican Food

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Kid frendly "
"I have aterrible time my food cold took to long n"
Cons
"I have nothing bad to say "
  • 7/31/2017

A dining patron from Desoto, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Kid frendly
  • 6/08/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    I have aterrible time my food cold took to long n
  • 3/26/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/29/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/20/2016

• 4/28/2016

A Mexican food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Corsicana, TX tried it.

• 3/12/2016

A dining patron from Grand Prairie, TX tried it.

• 2/29/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 2/23/2016

A Mexican food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

breanna3120 photo

breanna3120

Dallas, TX

Horrible Service

The servers were slow to assist you and if a party of 3 or more were come in you after you they would completely ignore you as if you were never there. There were insects crawling near our table.

mpalmqui photo

mpalmqui

Duncanville, TX

False Advertising

We had a magazine coupon for $5 off a $20 purchase at Campuzanos’ in Cedar Hill. The coupon did not note any restrictions except an expiration date. We made lunch time purchase over $20. The restaurant manager refused to honor the coupon saying it was not valid on lunch specials even though the coupon did not state that. We left the restaurant angry.

I sent a complaint to the Campuzanos’ web site and received a call from Jimmy Case 214-457-5101 fax 972-217-1970 [email protected] He didn’t think they should have rejected the coupon because we met the $20 purchase requirement. He said he would check into it and call me back. HE DID NOT. I sent an email to him to let him know I was disappointed in his lack of follow up and I still did not receive a reply. WE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANY OF THE CAMPUAZNOS LOCATIONS.

Enchilada Plate

Food average, Cheese sauce wasn’t that goood

Mexican Good For Kids Good for groups

Campuzano Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Campuzano Cedar Hill Menu, Campuzano Menu Cedar Hill, Campuzano, Campuzano Cedar Hill, Campuzanos Cedar Hill, Campuzanos Menu Cedar Hill, Campuzanos Cedar Hill Tx Menu, Campuzano's Cedar Hill Menu, and Mexican Food Cedar Hill Tx.