Cancun Cafe

Neighborhoods: Cottonwood Heights
Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, American

• 7/01/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

March 20, 2012

Cancun is my #1 place for Mexican

Being raised in Southern and Central CA...I have often said that I have enchilada sauce running through my veins, instead of blood. Well, if my veins were filled with Cancun's enchilada sauce, I'd be a happy camper. Daniel and Pedro are…
March 9, 2012

My favorite Mexican restaurant

I've finally found my best Mexican restaurant. Good quality, good portions and good prices. I have thoroughly enjoyed my last few visits. I have found the service to be exceptional, even on busy nights.
August 14, 2011

Don't waste your money

This used to be a great spot for Mexican food and was at one time my old stand-by. Not any more. Last two times have been horrible. Service is poor and the food is not good to say the least.. We were a party of 4 adults and 2 children.…

Red Iguana

Mexican in Poplar Grove

Costa Vida

Mexican in Bonneville Hills

9/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Oakland, CA tried Pizza Hut in Kearns, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2017

A diner from US tried Cinegrill in Central City and liked it. They liked the food.

9/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Draper, UT tried La Puente in East Millcreek and liked it.

9/16/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried La Puente in South Salt Lake.

9/16/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried Italian Village in Murray and liked it.

9/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Little World Chinese Restaurant in Liberty Wells.

9/08/2017

A dining patron from West Jordan, UT tried La Hacienda in Glendale.

9/07/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried Long John Silver's (CLOSED) in Rio Grande, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Decent food
Cons
Bad service
9/03/2017

A food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Virg's Taylorsville.

9/02/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried Cancun Cafe.

Mexican Delivery Cafe
Oasis Cafe

International in Central City

Bambara

American in Downtown

Aristo's

Greek in East Central

Cancun Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Cancun Cafe is located near the cities of South Salt Lake, Slc, and Foothill.
People found this by searching for: Cancun Cafe Fort Union, Cancun Cafe Menu, Cancun Cafe Salt Lake City, Cancun Grill Foothill Utah, Cancun Cafe Cottonwood Heights, Cancun Cafe Utah, Cancun Cafe Slc, Cancun Cafe Utah Menu, and Cancun Cafe Slc Utah Specials.