Cancun Cafe

Neighborhoods: Cottonwood Heights
Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, American

• 7/01/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

March 20, 2012

Cancun is my #1 place for Mexican

Being raised in Southern and Central CA...I have often said that I have enchilada sauce running through my veins, instead of blood. Well, if my veins were filled with Cancun's enchilada sauce, I'd be a happy camper. Daniel and Pedro are…
March 9, 2012

My favorite Mexican restaurant

I've finally found my best Mexican restaurant. Good quality, good portions and good prices. I have thoroughly enjoyed my last few visits. I have found the service to be exceptional, even on busy nights.
August 14, 2011

Don't waste your money

This used to be a great spot for Mexican food and was at one time my old stand-by. Not any more. Last two times have been horrible. Service is poor and the food is not good to say the least.. We were a party of 4 adults and 2 children.…

Red Iguana

Mexican in Poplar Grove

Costa Vida

Mexican in Bonneville Hills

7/23/2017

A diner from West Jordan, UT tried Little Caesars in East Central.

7/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried Godfather's Pizza in Taylorsville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/21/2017

A diner from US tried La Salsita.

7/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Chubby's Mexican Restaurant in Rose Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything!!!! Smothered burritos are where its at!!!
Cons
No cons
Comments
Make sure to tell Lisa hello!! Not only is she the best waitress but most dont know that she is the owner as well...
7/19/2017

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried Kowloon Cafe in West Valley City and liked it.

7/18/2017

A dining patron from Syracuse, UT tried Stella Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/17/2017

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried La Puente in South Salt Lake.

7/15/2017

A diner from West Jordan, UT tried Keys On Main, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/14/2017

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried iSushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/11/2017

A Seafood food lover from Flushing, NY tried Red Lobster in Sugar House, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons

American in Downtown

Aristo's

Greek in East Central

Cancun Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Cancun Cafe is located near the cities of South Salt Lake, Slc, and Foothill.
People found this by searching for: Cancun Cafe Fort Union, Cancun Cafe Utah, Cancun Cafe Slc Utah Specials, Cancun Cafe Menu, Cancun Grill Foothill Utah, Cancun Cafe Utah Menu, Cancun Cafe Cottonwood Heights, Cancun Cafe Slc, and Cancun Cafe Salt Lake City.