Cancun Cafe

Neighborhoods: Cottonwood Heights
Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, American

• 7/01/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

March 20, 2012

Cancun is my #1 place for Mexican

Being raised in Southern and Central CA...I have often said that I have enchilada sauce running through my veins, instead of blood. Well, if my veins were filled with Cancun's enchilada sauce, I'd be a happy camper. Daniel and Pedro are…
March 9, 2012

My favorite Mexican restaurant

I've finally found my best Mexican restaurant. Good quality, good portions and good prices. I have thoroughly enjoyed my last few visits. I have found the service to be exceptional, even on busy nights.
August 14, 2011

Don't waste your money

This used to be a great spot for Mexican food and was at one time my old stand-by. Not any more. Last two times have been horrible. Service is poor and the food is not good to say the least.. We were a party of 4 adults and 2 children.…

2/24/2018

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried Yeti Pizzeria.

2/24/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Jim's Family Restaurant in West Valley City, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The waitresses were great that's about it
Cons
The food can only Be described good if you are homeless and eating out of a dumpster. Nasty food. Eggs are still raw the food is processed and frozen. The Patatos are dehydrated and frozen, nothing is fresh, you couldn't pay me to eat there. I would rathe
Comments
I was eating there with family only because there old, but I can't do it anymore.
2/24/2018

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried La Puente in South Salt Lake.

2/18/2018

A Japanese food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried TEPANYAKI JAPANESE STEAKHOUSE AND SUSHI BAR.

2/17/2018

A dining patron from US tried Italian Village in Murray.

2/17/2018

A diner from Clearfield, UT tried Rancheritos Mexican Food and liked it.

2/16/2018

An American chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried Left Fork Grill.

2/15/2018

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Farmington, UT tried Sweet Tomatoes and liked it.

2/11/2018

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried Tea Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/08/2018

A diner from 25 tried Tokai Sushi 4U in Sugar House.

Mexican Delivery Cafe

Cancun Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Cancun Cafe is located near the cities of South Salt Lake, Slc, and Foothill.
People found this by searching for: Cancun Grill Foothill Utah, Cancun Cafe Fort Union, Cancun Cafe Cottonwood Heights, Cancun Cafe Slc Utah Specials, Cancun Cafe Utah, Cancun Cafe Menu, Cancun Cafe Slc, Cancun Cafe Salt Lake City, and Cancun Cafe Utah Menu.