Cancun Cafe

Neighborhoods: Cottonwood Heights
Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, American

• 7/01/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

March 20, 2012

Cancun is my #1 place for Mexican

Being raised in Southern and Central CA...I have often said that I have enchilada sauce running through my veins, instead of blood. Well, if my veins were filled with Cancun's enchilada sauce, I'd be a happy camper. Daniel and Pedro are…
March 9, 2012

My favorite Mexican restaurant

I've finally found my best Mexican restaurant. Good quality, good portions and good prices. I have thoroughly enjoyed my last few visits. I have found the service to be exceptional, even on busy nights.
August 14, 2011

Don't waste your money

This used to be a great spot for Mexican food and was at one time my old stand-by. Not any more. Last two times have been horrible. Service is poor and the food is not good to say the least.. We were a party of 4 adults and 2 children.…

4/20/2018

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried Virg's Taylorsville.

4/10/2018

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried Carl's Jr. in Sugar House and liked it.

4/10/2018

A Pizza food lover from Sandy, UT tried Pizza Hut in Cottonwood Heights.

3/10/2018

A diner from Sandy, UT tried Pizza Hut in Cottonwood Heights.

4/07/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried La Hacienda in Glendale.

3/28/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried La Puente in South Salt Lake, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/28/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried La Puente in South Salt Lake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/26/2018

An Italian food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Fazoli's in West Valley City.

3/25/2018

A Coffee & Tea food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Tea Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/11/2018

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried Texas Roadhouse in Taylorsville.

Mexican Delivery Cafe

Cancun Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Cancun Cafe is located near the cities of South Salt Lake, Slc, and Foothill.
People found this by searching for: Cancun Cafe Slc, Cancun Grill Foothill Utah, Cancun Cafe Utah Menu, Cancun Cafe Slc Utah Specials, Cancun Cafe Fort Union, Cancun Cafe Utah, Cancun Cafe Salt Lake City, Cancun Cafe Menu, and Cancun Cafe Cottonwood Heights.