Cancun Cafe

Neighborhoods: Cottonwood Heights
Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, American

• 7/01/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

March 20, 2012

Cancun is my #1 place for Mexican

Being raised in Southern and Central CA...I have often said that I have enchilada sauce running through my veins, instead of blood. Well, if my veins were filled with Cancun's enchilada sauce, I'd be a happy camper. Daniel and Pedro are…
March 9, 2012

My favorite Mexican restaurant

I've finally found my best Mexican restaurant. Good quality, good portions and good prices. I have thoroughly enjoyed my last few visits. I have found the service to be exceptional, even on busy nights.
August 14, 2011

Don't waste your money

This used to be a great spot for Mexican food and was at one time my old stand-by. Not any more. Last two times have been horrible. Service is poor and the food is not good to say the least.. We were a party of 4 adults and 2 children.…

Red Iguana

Mexican in Poplar Grove

Costa Vida

Mexican in Bonneville Hills

11/24/2017

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried Marie Callender's in Millcreek, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
DON'T LIKE THE BOOTH HARD TO GET IN AND OUT THE WAY THE SIDE PANEL IS CONSTRUCTED. ONCE IN OK
11/24/2017

A dining patron from Draper, UT tried Sweet Tomatoes, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
salads, soups, and hot foods.
11/23/2017

An American food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Left Fork Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/23/2017

A dining patron from Stockton, CA tried Papa John's Pizza in Rose Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast servise
Cons
Comments
Best piza
11/20/2017

An Italian food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Valter's Osteria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

An Italian food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Olive Garden.

11/17/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried The Puck in West Valley City.

11/12/2017

A dining patron from Ogden, UT tried Sweet Tomatoes.

11/11/2017

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried Tea Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/11/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried Texas Roadhouse in Taylorsville.

Mexican Delivery Cafe

Cancun Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Cancun Cafe is located near the cities of South Salt Lake, Slc, and Foothill.
People found this by searching for: Cancun Cafe Cottonwood Heights, Cancun Cafe Fort Union, Cancun Grill Foothill Utah, Cancun Cafe Utah Menu, Cancun Cafe Salt Lake City, Cancun Cafe Slc Utah Specials, Cancun Cafe Slc, Cancun Cafe Utah, and Cancun Cafe Menu.