1766 N Coast Highway 101, Unit 114
Encinitas, CA 92024-1021

Cancun Mexican and Seafood

(Near the intersection of N Coast Highway 101 and Bishopgate Rd)

Neighborhoods: Encinitas
Cuisine: Mexican, Seafood

Cancun Mexican and Seafood is a Mexican and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Friendly service, great tasting food & clean!"
  • 8/01/2017

A diner from Vista, CA tried it.

• 3/31/2017

A Mexican food lover from AZ tried it.

• 11/18/2016

A Mexican food lover from Encinitas, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/24/2016

A Mexican food lover from Carlsbad, CA tried it.

• 7/30/2016

A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 2/18/2016

A dining patron from Reseda, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly service, great tasting food & clean!
Kardamom photo

Kardamom

San Diego, CA

Gas, Food, but No Lodging

Who would have guessed that you could get good Mexican food from a restaurant attached to a gas station 7-11 take-out storefront? Well you can in Encinitas. I’ve driven by this place many times on my way to San Diego, but today I actually had the time to stop in and have a bite to eat. I’m glad I did. Anyone who’s ever eaten Mexican food with me knows that I judge a place by the quality of their chiles rellenos. I think we’ve got a winner here. Cancun’s chiles rellenos rival the ones at some of the finer sit down Mexican restaurants, and this one just might be my favorite. It’s definitely one of the top two. This is one of the few take-out places that offers whole beans, in addition to refried beans, and they have six delicious salsas! I’m a big fan of salsa, so the more the merrier. The place is clean and tidy and quite large inside, belying the fact that it is attached to a gas station and a 7-11. Cancun’s also serves breakfast burritos, which are nice if you’re coming in from an early morning surf, or simply on your way to work. If you happen to be driving down Hwy 101 in Encinitas, whether or not you need gas or a Slurpee, do try to stop in at Cancun Mexican and Seafood. I think your tummy and your taste buds will be glad you did.

One of the best chiles rellenos of all time. - Chiles Rellenos at Cancun Mexican and Seafood

Chiles Rellenos

One of the best chiles rellenos dishes ever! I’ve eaten many chiles rellenos in my life and this is one of the best. It was creamy and cheesy inside, and fluffy and light on the outside, with very good enchilada sauce. It was presented very nicely too.

Mexican Near The Beach Big Salsa Bar

Cancun Mexican and Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

Cancun Mexican and Seafood is located near the cities of Cardiff By The Sea, Cardiff By The Sea, and Leucadia.
People found this by searching for: Seafood Encinitas, Cancun Mexican And Seafood Encinitas, Ca, Cancun Mexican And Seafood Encinitas, Cancun Mexican Leucadia Ca, Cancoon Mexican Food Encinitas, Cancun Encinitas, Cancun Menu Leucadia, and Cancun Menu Encinitas Prices.