179 Paterson Ave
East Rutherford, NJ 07073

Candlewyck Diner

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Nice waitress"
"Foosball is phenomenal"
"Food tasty but wait and service poor"
Cons
"I witnessed horrible treatment of a customer. Salad wasn't as expected. Rather than remedy the situation, management team, surrounded her & belittled her. Horrible. Will not return due to arrogance of management and poor customer service."
  • 9/26/2017

A dining patron from Ronkonkoma, NY tried it.

• 12/16/2016

A dining patron from Little Ferry, NJ tried it.

• 10/22/2016

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/17/2016

A dining patron from Keyport, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2016

A dining patron from Irvington, NJ tried it.

• 7/25/2016

A Sandwiches food lover from Secaucus, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice waitress
    Cons
  • 7/13/2016

A diner from Cranbury, NJ tried it.

• 6/16/2016

A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.

• 6/11/2016

A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Foosball is phenomenal
  • 5/15/2016

A Sandwiches chowhound from New York, NY tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

Their food sent me to the hospital

I had the unfortunate experience of eating at this filthy diner on September 22 2012. I ordered a cheese steak sub with a side salad. The roll was hard, the meat was tough and the half-dead lettuce was drowned in dressing. The best part of the meal was the soda. I couldn’t t finish the terrible food not only because it wasn t good but my stomach started to hurt. I figured it was indigestion and went home. Later after returning home and resting, I had what would become the worst food poisoning of my life. Aside from the pain, I have never vomited so much in my life! Not to mention the uncontrolled, evil diarrhea that occurred at the same time. After a good 8 hours of this misery every 20 min my husband took me to the ER where I was treated. In the end my crappy $15 meal ended up costing me $800 and several days recovery. Will I ever go back to this dump? NO, nor would I ever tell anyone to eat here, unless they want to have diarrhea until they pass out. Clean up your kitchen and make your employees wash their disgusting hands!!

Sandwiches Lunch Burgers

Candlewyck Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Candlewyck Diner is located near the cities of Carlstadt, Rutherford, Wood Ridge, E Rutherford, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Reviews On Candlewyck Diner, Candlewyck Diner East Rutherford Nj, Candlewick Dinner, Candlewyck Menu, Candlewyck Diner Menu, Candlewyck Diner Menu East Rutherford Nj, and Candlewyck Diner Nj Menu.