Canfora Bakery

Neighborhoods: Bay View
Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Sandwiches, Donuts

December 15, 2009

Canfora Bakery is Wonderful, home made and excellent selection

I stopped in for the first time this week, and like other reviews here, I was totally Wowed by this bakery. The selection is wonderful. I loved the salted rye bread, the deli case was excellent. I bought several salads, home made ham…
September 24, 2007

Great Donuts

This bakery is a great place to visit. They have everything. They have a great variety of donuts. My kids love to visit. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You can also order your cakes for special occasions.
September 22, 2007

Delicious bakery!

I love the feel of a small neighborhood bakery. This one's great! We love to order cakes here. They bakery is also out of this world, and they have a nice little deli.

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Bakery & Pastries Sandwiches Donuts

From CityGrid:

Canfora Bakery in Milwaukee is serving up delicious lunch specials AND Provides a FULL Service Bakery. Purchase fresh baked breads, cookies, cakes, treats, and order your Wedding Cake for a taste your guests won't forget! Be sure to stop in and visit our deli where you will find daily lunch soup/sandwich specials, along with our beautiful bakery counter where you can experience a great variety of our pastries, cookies, and breads. While you're here pick up one of our party brochures. We can help plan your party so you can relax and have fun too! Ask us about our salads and deli party preparations. We also offer sweet trays, we specialize in Weddings, Parties, Deli, Bakery and Wholesale Menu is now available as well. Come check us out on the web!

Canfora Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/27/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/28/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Canfora Bakery is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Canfora Bakery Donut Prices, Canfora Bakery Bay View Wi, Tenuta's Restaurant In Kenosha, Wi, Milwaukee Restaurants, Canfora Bakery Bay View, Canfora Bakery Milwaukee, and Canfora Bakery Menu.