95 Prescott Ave
Monterey, CA 93940

Cannery Row Brewing Company

Cuisine: American, American (New), Lunch

Cannery Row Brewing Company is a American, American (New), and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Awesome service, amazing food and out of this world drinks. "
Cons
"No Cons. :)) "
Comments
"Ask for Jake he's awesome! "
  • 6/06/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome service, amazing food and out of this world drinks.
    Cons
    No Cons. :))
    Comments
    Ask for Jake he's awesome!
  • 11/21/2013

An American chowhound from La Mesa, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

timt photo

timt

Greenfield, CA

I have never had a worse time in a restaurant!!!!!

Went for the first time a couple weeks ago, when we went at the beer feistival they ran out of beer before we got there and we figured we could try a few of there beers so we hung out and went around a few hours after the beer feistival. The owner snatched a beer out of my hand, told me he was exercising his right not to serve me and kicked me out after me and my friends dropped $400 on food. His reason was even though none of us appeared intoxicated, we were coming from the beer feist and he doesn’t want anyone in his establishment under the influence of alcohol. He told us that if anyone coming in admits to going to another bar before ariving there he would do the same thing. Even the waitress and bouncer said he was crossing the line. I had to wait outside 45 minutes to get my money back from the owner for the beer. The food was okay, service sucked(They kept bringing us salad the people next to us ordered and it wasn’t even the one they ordered). The tip was included in the price but we tipped more since the waitress has to deal with the owner. I would cut my hand off with a butter knife before I ever went back because of the arrigant bastard that owns the place.

Pulled pork sandwitch and pulled pork quesadilla

The food was ok about averege for the price

American American (New) Lunch

Cannery Row Brewing Company  Restaurant Reviews

Cannery Row Brewing Company is located near the cities of Del Rey Oaks, Cannery Row, Presidio Mtry, Pacific Grove, and Seaside.
People found this by searching for: Carmel Brewing Company Monterey, Review Newspaper Cannery Row Brewery, Cannery Row Brewing Company Menu, Cannery Row Brewing Company Menu Monterey Ca, Cannery Row Brewing Company, Cannery Row Brewery Menu, and Monterey Brewing Company Menu.