5410 Ne 33rd Ave

Cannon's Rib Express Catering

Neighborhoods: Concordia
Cuisine: Barbecue, Cafe, Lunch

• 1/31/2015

An Asian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

QB
mardansav photo

mardansav

Portland, OR

has gone down hill

I used to love cannons, b4 it moved and its been quite a few years now but the quality has gone down. The sause is not as good and the portions are smaller. Its really really greasy now and it is not as flavorful. Its one of the few locations that I know of that you can get rib tips in portland, well oregon period probably. It has been a real let down cause I love some rib tips, and now I have no where to go cause cannons will somewhat satisfy my craving but leaves me feeling sick. Their place is better then it used to be, but I would trade in a heartbeat! The only think I like here is the meat and as I have said it has gone down hill, I dont like their greens, their cobbler is average.

rib tips, greens, cobbler.

like I said its ok but has gone down hill I miss the orig.

Barbecue Parking Cafe
Mon,Wed-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Cannon's Rib Express Catering  Restaurant Reviews

Cannon's Rib Express Catering is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Cannon's Rib Express, Cannon Rib Express Menu, Cannons Bbq Portland, Rib Tips In Portland. Or, Cannonsbbq.Com, Cannons Ribs Portland Or Reviews, Cannon's Rib Express Menu, Cannons Bbq Menu, and Catering Near 97211.