346 Hanover St
Boston, MA 02113

Cantina Italiana

Neighborhoods: North End
Cuisine: Italian, European, American

Cantina Italiana is a Italian, European, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Tmw photo

Tmw

Merrimack, NH

Cantina italiana is wonderful food and fun

We had a party of five and we all had great food and fun. I called ahead for reservations for a Friday night out with the girls. When we got there our table was being set up. We were promptly seated and immediately served ice cold water. Our server Andrew met us timely as we were looking over the drink options; I had the espresso martini (it was perfect), and my friends had the sangria and mojitos. All were great. Andrew was very knowledgeable of the menu and it’s ingredients. We all had great meals;I had the Bombolotti alla Buongustaia-it was awesome. The one primary thing that made me select Cantina Italiana for our night out was that the majority of their pasta is HOMEMADE! If you are going to eat carbs make sure you eat them fresh! Only suggestion I have for the restaurant- better bread. I am a self proclaimed “bread-whore” and the bread served did not due the restaurant justice. It wasn’t flavorful and it wasn’t warm (though I doubt warmth would have helped this tasteless disappointment). With the exception of the bread you get five stars because our experience was outstanding.

Bombolotti Alla Buongustaia

Homemade pasta, shrimp, lobster is a wonderful red sauce.

Italian Hanover Homemade Pasta

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Cantina Italiana  Restaurant Reviews

Cantina Italiana is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Cantina Italiana Boston Menu, Cantina Italiana North End, Cantina Italiana Parking, Parking Near 346 Hanover St., Boston, Ma, New Reviews In September For Cantina Italiana Boston, North End Restaurant Accordion, and Restaurants In North End Boston Graduation.