Canton Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian, Szechwan, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I was going there for lunch. It was great."
"Love the fried rice and that I can customize my dish"
Cons
"Service can be questionable but a husband and wife run it so its understandable"
  • 5/05/2017

An Asian food lover from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 4/18/2017

An Asian food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I was going there for lunch. It was great.
  • 2/25/2016

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 1/18/2016

An Asian food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 11/23/2015

An Asian chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/26/2014

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/23/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/20/2015

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/14/2015

• 9/23/2014

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

randievanson photo

randievanson

Robbinsdale, MN

YUM!

I have yet to order a dish here that I dislike. Favorites include the Curry Fried Rice and Wonton Soup. The Wontons in the wonton soup are soooo flavorful.

October 28, 2011

Great Little Place!

This is best small chinese place I have gone to. Friendly staff, good food and great prices. I find it hard to believe anyone was treated rudely here. Check it out, u won't be sorry. We keep going back and reccomend it to everyone.
November 28, 2010

Unbelievably rude service

Unbelievably rude service. We called the restaurant, but apparently the restaurant could not hear us speaking. Just before we wanted to call again, the person on the phone loudly called us "f---ing a--holes." Before we could call again,…
August 10, 2009

Don't judge a book by its cover

Don't judge a book by its cover. Hole in the wall chinese place, but good food and friendly staff. You won't have to wait long for some delicious sweet and sour chicken.

Asian Szechwan Delivery

Canton Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Canton Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of Crystal, Golden Valley, New Hope, and Hennepin County.
People found this by searching for: Menu For Canton Garden..Robinsdale, Mn., Canton Garden Robbinsdale Menu, Canton Garden Restaurant Minneapolis, Mn, Canton Garden Robbinsdale Mn, Canton Garden Restaurant Robbinsdale, Canton Garden Robbinsdale, Canton Garden, Mn, Chinese Food Delivery Robbinsdale Mn, and Canton Garden Restaurant Robbinsdale Mn.