3225 Market St Ne
Salem, OR 97301-1816

Canton Garden

Neighborhoods: Lansing
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Canton Garden is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"No pros. Horrible stale good.askrd for refund because we could not eat it and they refused . Don't waste your money . "
Cons
"All of it "
Comments
"Do not waste your money . Canned food is far better . They wouldn't even refund in any way. It was our aniversary"
  • 12/08/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Salem, OR tried it.

• 8/25/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/04/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    All of it
    Comments
  • 4/30/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/05/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/03/2013

A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

AllieR photo

AllieR

Salem, OR

...

Every time we’ve gone in there we’ve been the only people in the restaurant which always bothered me but it has been my mans favorite place since he was a child. We went there last night and I ordered a combination plate. BBQ pork, pork fried rice, kung poa chicken, and sweet and sour chicken. But I substituted the sweet and sour chicken for beef and broccoli (which I was charged extra for). The BBQ pork was Very dry and tasted like… nothing. The rice was VERY dry. Like it’d be sitting in my fridge for a few days and then I heated it up in the microwave. The kung poa chicken was mostly celery. Lastly the beef and broccoli tasted like straight seafood. I thought maybe it was just me but even my man said he tasted it too. I had such little food ended up going home and making dinner.

Pork Fried Rice

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Canton Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Canton Garden is located near the cities of Four Corners and Brooks.
People found this by searching for: Canton Chinese Salem Oregon, Canton Garden Salem Or, Canton Garden Salem Oregon Menu, Canton Garden Salem Or Menu, Canton Garden Salem, Cantongardensalemoregonmenu, Canton Garden Salem Oregon, Canton Garden Restaurant Menusalem, Or, and Canton Gardens Salem.