Canyon Creek Chop House

Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse

Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc.. Have been there quite a few times and just love everything about it especially the great friendly service and never had a bad meal here. I am very hard to please as I'm a great cook myself as all my famil"
Cons
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc... Can't think of anything negative right now."
Comments
"It's a great place for just two or larger crowds. "

Steak Steakhouse Casual Elegant

Canyon Creek Chop House  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/28/2016 A diner from Toronto, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    It's a great place for just two or larger crowds.
Canyon Creek Chop House is located near the cities of Etobicoke.
People found this by searching for: Canyon Creek Chop House Menu, Canyon Creek Miss, Canyon Creek Mississauga Menu, Canyon Creek Restaurant Menu, The Best Dish Atcanyon Creek Dixon, Canyon Creek Menu, Canyon Creek Food Menu, and The Chop House Mississauga.