800 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102

Capital Grille

Neighborhoods: Downtown Fort Worth
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Steak,American

Pros
"Service was great and food was excellent ! Recommend the Stoli Doli (house special martini) --- it was yummy !"
  • 12/10/2016

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 7/20/2016

A Steakhouse food lover from North Richland Hills, TX tried it and liked it.

• 5/03/2016

A Steakhouse food lover from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
AHeflin photo

AHeflin

Mansfield, TX

Snobby management and staff

I am disappointed to have to leave a negative review for the Fort Worth Capital Grill location. We stopped in on our way home for coffee and desserts. The person at the bar, October, seemed very put out. She was visibly irritated and barely civil as she took our order. She had other staff members speak to us regarding our requests and was unfriendly to say the least. Bewildered at her attitude, we requested 4 coffees and 2 desserts. She informed us that our dessert would take 20 minutes. After a bit one person in our party ordered a glass of wine. October immediately asked who was driving! She then stated that the ladies obviously didn’t need to drive. My patience at an end, I said I would not be dining and would wait outside until the others were finished. I requested a card with the district managers name. October threw her towel down and said she was getting her manager. Melissa Gandy appeared and informed me that she had been “in the loop” since we came in. The attitude seems to come from the top. I found it very odd that instead of apologizing or utilizing customer service basics she accused me of grabbing the card from her hand! Once again, all four in our party ordered coffee and desserts. Truly one of the rudest and most unsatisfactory experiences I can recall in downtown Fort Worth. So, if you intend to stop by for a late night nibble maybe avoid some predudicial profiling and go on down to Del’s.

Steakhouse Steakhouses Steak,American
Zeke's Fish & Chips

Seafood in Arlington Heights

Greek House

Greek in Tcu-West Cliff

Red Goose Saloon

Lunch specials in Downtown

Capital Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Capital Grille is located near the cities of Ft Worth.
People found this by searching for: Capitol Grill Ft Worth, The Capital Grille Fort Worth Reviews, Capital Grille Fort Worth Reviews, Nona Tapa Restaurant In Fort Worth, Tx, Capital Grille Fort Worth Restaurant Week Menu, Capital Grille Ft Worth, and Ft Worth Steak House Downtown Capital.