W G St
Benicia, CA 94510

Capitol Cafe

Cuisine: Burgers

Capitol Cafe is a Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The hamburger s are the best ever. So fresh everything is homemade. Best burgers ever. "
"Gluten free delicious food. Friendly service."
  • 2/06/2015

A Burgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2014

A Burgers chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/01/2014

Pros
    Gluten free delicious food. Friendly service.
YKnot photo

YKnot

Gig Harbor, WA

Best Burgers in Benicia, Solano, and Maybe Nor-Cal

I was in town visiting a client who took me to this little cafe. What I found was a culinary blast of the taste-buds. First night I had the (Wo)Manly Burger (yes, I was in town for three days and tried five burgers, please don’t tell my wife). This burger mixes avocado, bacon, grilled onion, some hot pepper, cheese, the classic lettuce and tomato, and one of the best house sauces I have ever tasted. This was paired with house made potato chips that were perfectly crisp and not too salty. My dining companion ordered their Mushroom Burger and shared a piece with me. I am usually not a mushroom fan but the marinade combined with feta and avocado plus their sauce almost converted me to consider vegetarianism.

Day two for lunch I built my own burger. The manly burger was better but I enjoyed sampling their SW Sauce with freshly cut and grilled jalapeno peppers and their sweet grilled onions. This dish I tried to be health and had their mixed greens that were perfectly seasoned with their house dressing. At this restaurant I could become a partial vegetarian. Somehow they make the fresh produce very tasty. That evening I tried the Sweet & Sour Chicken burger with their hand cut fries…not disappointed. Three for Three, for me that is a true test.

On day three, my final day, I mixed things up and had their Bacon & Green onion omelet with house potatoes. These potatoes are the third best I have ever consumed. They are perfectly crisp, tasty, and the omelets are prepared beautifully. The right combination of cheese, bacon, and green onion. Since this is the only time I will probably dine at this cafe (I live in Washington, long commute, but it could be worth it), I grabbed a double bacon cheeseburger with special sauce to go. Again, no disappointment. This burger was a pure classic burger. No fancy heat, or mix of unfamiliar flavors, but flavorful non-the-less.

So if you are searching for a great burger in Benicia or SF Bay Area. I highly recommend Capitol Cafe.

Wo-Manly Burger

A perfect blend of sweet and heat. Each layer combines a variety of textures from smooth to crisp, sweetish sauce to hot peppers, all within a solid, soft bun. This is a must try burger but be prepared to have a large appetite or share with others. I was told this double layered burger can be paired to one single layer, I’m not sure how it would affect the overall flavor but would be a terrific option for those not wanting to gorge themselves. This is probably the best burger I have ever had and surpasses my previous favorite burger found in Memphis.

Burgers Mushroom Burger Delivery

Capitol Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Capitol Cafe is located near the cities of Port Costa, Martinez, and Crockett.
People found this by searching for: Capital Cafe Benicia Ca, Benicia Restaurants, Capitol Cafe Benicia Ca, Capital Cafe Benicia Menu, Capital Cafe, Benicia, Ca, Capital Cafe In Benicia, Capitol Bistro Benicia, Capital Cafe Benicia, and Capitol Cafe Benicia.