Capri Italian Bakery

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Italian

Pros
"Love there pizza just like school pizza i really think it was "
Cons
"There is none nothing but good "
Comments
"Best place for pizza "
nnkess photo

nnkess

Allen Park, MI

As good as when I was a kid

I’ve been going to Capri bakery/pizzaria since I was a little girl. My mom and I would stop off there after our “walk” to the grocery store – yes we would “walk” not drive and had our very OWN grocery basket!
Anyhoo – Capri was great then and is great now!
Been going there for over 30 years and still LOVE it!
Great pizza, authentic italian breads, cookies and ladies!
They are so sweet and boy can they COOK!

1 slice pepperoni pizza

Delicious!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Parking Outdoor seating

Capri Italian Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/29/2015 A diner from Southfield, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love there pizza just like school pizza i really think it was
    Cons
    There is none nothing but good
    Comments
    Best place for pizza
Capri Italian Bakery is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Capri Bakery Dearborn, Capri Bakery Dearborn, Mi, Capri Dearborn, Capri Pizza Dearborn, Capri Bakery, Capri Italian Bakery, Capri Pizza Dearborn Mi, Capri Italian Bakery Dearborn, and Capri Bakery Dearborn Mi.