485 Georges Rd
Dayton, NJ 08810-2419

Capriccio Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Salads

Capriccio Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"Overall great"
"Fast service and hot food"
Cons
"N/a"
  • 4/29/2017

A dining patron from East Brunswick, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Overall great
    Cons
    N/a
  • 6/01/2016

Ferdyylv tried it, liked it, and rated it . Ferdyylv liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2015

A dining patron from Orange, NJ tried it.

• 9/13/2014

• 2/17/2014

Pros
    Fast service and hot food
  • 8/10/2013

• 6/23/2013

A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

kcmj photo

kcmj

Monmouth Junction, NJ

We love this restaurant!

We have lunch here regularly and have ALWAYS received good, friendly service and good food. The eggplant parmesan is the best of any restaurant in the area ( and believe me, I’ve tried a lot of different places). The Rolls are really good, the baked pasta dishes are generous portions and the accompanying bread is warm. The salad lettuce is clean and fresh, as are the cucumber, tomatoe, and red onion. Thank you.

Eggplant Parm hot sub

Excellent

pokermaster photo

pokermaster

Dayton, NJ

Hot tempered owners

Owners of this pizzeria are very hot tempered and rude to customers.

gub photo

gub

Monroe Twp, NJ

Extremely rude owner faces police for screaming and yelling

I am appalled by what happened to me and kids at this place. I am local to Dayton area and walked in with two more girlfriends and five of our kids to celebrate one of the kids birthday. Who knew just going to “capriccio pizza” to celebrate birthday will make them have their worst experience of their lifetime.
First of all took 10 min and three requests to get the table cleaned that we were seated. Then it took another 45 min for the pizza that we ordered to arrive, finally when it came the waiter couldn’t handle it well and it fell on the chair. He got so upset and started to curse in another language looking at me in between. Also started to complain about few napkins that kids threw under the table(hardly 3-4).
Having hungry kids at the table we had to ask the owner ( the fat one)how long the other pizza is going to take-a simple question. He started screaming and yelling accusing me of throwing his pizza down. Before we could even say much on our defense the waiter and the fat guy screamed asking us to get out! The kids were so terrified without knowing why they are being yelled at, started to cry! The restaurant was pretty full but nobody spoke a word to this insane guy screaming with wide eyes and pointing fingers at just women and kids. He looked so violent when he came right behind us until we got out of the door—all for just asking how long the pizza will take.
We were so shocked and scared that we had to call the police,and an officer came very quickly to the scene. We reported what happened and he went inside and spoke with the owner. The owner mellowed down after seeing the officer agreed to apologize to us. But who is going to pay for the damage it has caused on those innocent minds. I still have no answer when my little girl asks " mommy why did that guy yelled at me like that?". I hope no other mother will go through what I did here for no fault of my own.
His pizza’s are not really that good that I will ever, ever take a risk of becoming victim of his anger. Really the owner has a temperament problem, you never know when it will burst and he will throw the pan at you.

Familymannj photo

Familymannj

Monmouth Junction, NJ

Prices go up and sadly, the quantity goes down.

This establishment makes excellent food but has no conception on how tough the dollar is stretching for all of us as well including Capriccios I’m sure. Seems the pizza’s we ordered for our firm the other day were much smaller than the large pies we picked not long ago. The kid behind the counter tried to convince us that it was all in our minds.

The place has small tariff signs all over claiming your being charged fifty cents per item due to the increased cost of flour. They should just add the charge to the food and spare us the math in figuring out how much more I am going to pay for the tab.

Shame; since this place was great to get lunch and pick up a pie for home. Pizza parlors are really a dime a dozen, so I am not losing sleep here. But I am disappointed as well as people around town I have been speaking with. I am fine with the cost of things going up, heck we all face it everyday now, but don’t increase the cost and decrease the portion, then fib about it.

Shame; try Pierre’s Deli down the street; but they close at 9pm. Cheers!

Large Pies

Great pie, just small like Medium size pies

Dayton Pizza Capriccios

Capriccio Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Capriccio Pizza is located near the cities of South Brunswick Township, South Brunswick Twp, South Brunswick, and Monmouth Junction.
People found this by searching for: Capriccio Pizza Dayton Nj, Capriccio's Dayton, Nj Owner, Capriccios South Brunswick Nj, Capriccios Dayton Nj Menu, Capriccio Dayton, Capriccio Pizza Dayton, Capriccios Dayton, and Capriccios Pizza Dayton Nj.