70 Rue Prince-arthur Est

SuzieQT photo

SuzieQT

Laval, QC

Fondue!

I recently dined at this restaurant with nine of my closest friends and we had a fabulous dinner. Some of us had fondue and the others had seafood, steak, a bit of a melange. The waiter came to the table all smiles, made us laugh; everything we asked for was brought to the table with no hesitation. My plate was from the table d’hôte, I had filet mignon with langoustine, I must say I was very impressed, very delightful, I had escargots as a started and a Greek salad and in the end I had chocolate fondue, already a bit warm and the candle heated it up some more. It was very romantic, even if we were nine people. I must say everyone on the table did enjoy there meal very much, and we weren’t rushed at all. A delightful experience, I highly recommend this restaurant. Bravo!!!

Caprice Fondue  Restaurant Reviews

Caprice Fondue is located near the cities of Saint Laurent, Mont Royal, St Laurent, Mount Royal, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Menu Restaurant Caprice Fondue Montréal, Restaurant Caprice Fondue, Caprice Fondue Montreal, Cafe Caprice Montreal, Caprise Montreal, Caprice Fondue, and Restaurant Caprice Fondue Montreal.