1252 N Ballenger Hwy
Flint, MI 48504

Captain Cotys

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"Great food and people!"
"very rude staff, waited for 40 minutes after we called in for a salad, when we said something after we paid stated that we were lucky we got it at all"
"Good service , food was very good, and not long wait for food. Prices were very good Will be going back "
"Very rude"
"Fast friendly service with amazing food"
"Their breakfast is delicious!"
"It feels homey and I get some type of special treatment because my grandpa is friends with the owner I'm always smiling when I get there and when I leave."
"Food is excellent!"
"Good food!"
"Good good "
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...all of the above"
"The chicken and waffles are the greatest and its well priced for the portion size"
"Everything"
"Great food, great service, nice atmosphere, clean "
"Great service, I love the grilled salads, n great with kids"
"Great / all round"
"Went with my oldest son years ago great food"
"Very friendly staff and wonderful food"
"Had a western omelet and Hash brown with home made white toast. On the side orange juice and water. It was cooked right and very tasty. Waiter was very timely with placing my order. And and had very good service. Over all I will be telling more of friend"
"Great food, great service"
"I like the Sicilian sandwich. "
"Packed"
"Believe the staff are trained to be nasty"
"Nothing"
"Wait time."
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...no cons"
"G"
"Went there had great food. The only thing wrong is with the owner. The way he talked with the employees. He was not nice. "
Comments
"Don't go there "
"Love it"
"No"
"N"
  • 7/19/2017

An American food lover from Flint, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and people!
    Cons
    None
  • 7/07/2017

A diner from Flint, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2017

An American chowhound from Flint, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/14/2017

An American food lover from Flint, MI tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A diner from Flint, MI tried it.

• 6/13/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/18/2017

A dining patron from Grand Blanc, MI tried it and liked it.

• 5/15/2017

An American food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A dining patron from Flint, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2017

Cons
    Packed
January 28, 2010

Coty's

This place is a nice family restaurant with a nice selection. The salds are large. They have breakfast anytime. Something for everyone.

American Gluten Free Soul Food

Captain Cotys  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Captain Cotys Menu, Captain Cody Restaurant Flint Michigan, Captain Coty's Flint Mi Menu, Captain Coty's Menu, Captain Coty's Flint Menu, Captain Cody's Restaurant Flint Mi, Cotys Flint Mi Menu, and Captain Coty's Flint.