Captain Gus's Steak Shop

Cuisine: Steak, Cheesesteak, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Fast service"
"The Cheesesteak are soooo delicious and we loved the French Fries .The prices are great .Loved coming to Captain GUS"S. "
"Long time customer. Always look forward to coming here for a great steak."
Cons
"Well my wife and I have only eaten here twice first time was great but the second time we came we ordered two subs and cheese fries my wife had only eaten a quarter of her sub when she saw what she thought was a hair on it and we showed them and they pol"
"Sometimes need that midnight steak."
Comments
"You need to deliver."
  • 9/22/2017

A Steak food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 8/17/2017

A Steak chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A Steak chowhound from Lewistown, PA tried it.

• 7/21/2017

A Steak chowhound from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it.

• 7/14/2017

A Steak food lover from Annville, PA tried it.

• 6/08/2017

A Steak chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 4/29/2017

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    You need to deliver.
  • 3/17/2017

Michaelp8 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Michaelp8 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
    Cons
  • 1/28/2017

A Steak food lover from New Providence, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2016

A Steak chowhound from Lititz, PA tried it.

Dynamyk photo

Dynamyk

Lancaster, PA

One of the best cheese steaks in town

This is a rather shabby, fishing themed establishment that is well known locally for their cheesesteaks. NOT Philly style, but great nonetheless. Keep in mind that if you eat there drink refill are on Gus!
I would have given him 5 stars, but must detract a star for quantity, I seem to always leave wanting more!

Large cheesesteak with sauce , fried onions, and hot peppers - Cheesesteak at Captain Gus's Steak Shop

Cheesesteak

NOT Philly style, but great nonetheless.

Steak Cheesesteak Salads

Captain Gus's Steak Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Captain Gus's Steak Shop is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Captain Gus's Steak Shop, Captain Gus Lancaster, Captain Gus's Steak Shop Menu, Captain Gus Lancaster Pa Menu, Captain Gus's, Captain Gus's Lancaster Pa Menu, Captain Gus Lancaster Pa, and Captain Gus's Steak Shop Lancaster, Pa.