2127 Boston St
Baltimore, MD 21231-3219

Captain James Landing

Neighborhoods: Canton
Cuisine: Seafood, Greek, Traditional

Captain James Landing is a Seafood, Greek, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

mymaggiemay photo

mymaggiemay

Baltimore, MD

Customer beware,18% Gratuity added to bill,(Poor Service)

This review is written with great dismay, by a long term customer.
My wife and I last dined at the Captain on 2.28.2017 and the hostess was great (as usual), but the server was subpar.
He took our drink order and then returned without the drinks wanting us to order our food (which we did). Fifteen minutes later I had to flag down the hostess to get our drinks delivered to the table. I was just about to get up and get them myself, as I could see they had been sitting on the bar for quite a while. I finished my drink and our food had still not arrived and no follow up to see if I’d like another drink.
When our food did finally show up, my filet mignon was cold. My wife wanted me to send it back, but at this point I just wanted to eat and leave.
After we had finished and received our bill, I was just about to add a minimal tip (due to poor service) when I noticed that the establishment took it upon themselves to add an 18% gratuity without my consent.
On top of that, the server didn’t inform me of the added gratuity which could have led to my tipping a second amount on top this.
In my opinion, this is all very poor business etiquette and customer relations.
The food here has always been excellent and it’s sad that I may add them to my banned dining facilities, but it appears that is what’s going to happen. I won’t support a business that practices customer deception.
R.L.H.

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

Captain James Landing  Restaurant Reviews

Captain James Landing is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Captain James Landing Yelp, Captain James Fells Pt, Captain James Landing Baltimore Reviews, Captain James Takeout Menu, Captain James Canton, Captainjameslanding.Com, Captain James Bayview Carry Menu, and Captain James Crabs Menu Canton Maryland.