Captain Stanley's

Cuisine: Seafood, American

Overall
Pros
"Good basic NC style seafood "
"hell yeah"
"Always Enjoy when we go there ."
"Very Good Seafood"
"Good fish and shrimp platter"
"Food was ok"
"Good worker and good food"
"Lots of food for the price "
"Fried shrimp, hushpuppies, and sweet tea are the best in Raleigh."
Cons
"N/a"
"The Food Is Always Cooked Like We Like It"
"Very good service"
"They seemed to be understaffed the last time we were there. Our server was nice but had two large parties, so we had a considerable wait to order and get any refills."
Comments
"open one in raleigh"
"Food is OK lots of people liked and enjoyed it. It was OK for me other with me said it was delicious very one have different taste buds "
"We get cravings for seafood when we go to the beach, but we've learned to wait until we get back to Raleigh to eat here. It's much better food, and you get a lot more food for the money."
January 24, 2015

The North Raleigh Captain Stanley's was a franchise operation and was not on the par with the southside Captain Stanley's. The North Raleigh location did not survive and has closed.\r \r The southside location has come back under the…
March 6, 2012

Outstanding

Garner location. My family and I just got back from dinner there on the recommendation of another couple. The restaurant is under the original ownership again, and the food is great. They have re-done the interior by ripping up all of the…
November 30, 2011

AMAZED

Falls of Neuse Rd. location. My wife and I decided to finally give this place a shot. We are actually pleasantly suprised. The decor is decent to good. Exactly what you would expect from a "fish house." I can honestly say the food was…

Seafood American Good For Kids
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Thu 04:30PM - 09:00PM
Mon-Thu 04:30PM - 09:30PM

Captain Stanley's  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/03/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 10/07/2016 A diner from GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/23/2016 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it and liked it.

• 8/19/2016 A diner from Garner, NC tried it.

• 8/01/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/29/2016 A diner from Indian Trail, NC tried it.

• 7/26/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it.

• 7/23/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/22/2016 A diner from Garner, NC tried it.

Captain Stanley's is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Captain Stanley's Seafood Raleigh Nc Menu, Captain Stanley's Seafood Raleigh Nc, Captain Stanley, Captain Stanley's Menu, Captain Stanley's Seafood Menu, Captain Stanley's Dinner Menu, Captain Stanley's Raleigh, Captain Stanley's Raleigh Nc, and Captain Stanley's Garner.