Captain's Cap

Cuisine: Seafood, American

ashup129 photo

Gastonia, NC

Heartattack on a plate

I love seafood. This was not seafood. I was sick later that night from the heaviness of the food and the grease. I would have rather gone to BiLo and picked up some seafood there and cooked it myself.

combo platter

fish, shrimp, crab (I think – it was a long time ago).

February 1, 2010

Love the hot food and great salad bar! Friendly staff to serve you, also love that they can do big groups for your party needs

Brandy L

We take our family out to eat here about twice a month. Great place to go if you have a large group and don't want to wait for a long time to be seated. The food is really good.

Erika N

Great food! Friendly staff! We enjoy going to Captains Cap. The line could be out the door & they will have you seated in a few minutes. Food is always good & way more than you can eat!

Seafood Delivery American

Captain's Cap  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/11/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

Captain's Cap is located near the cities of Ridge.
People found this by searching for: Captain's Cap Restaurant, Captains Cap In Gastonia Nc, Captain's Cap Menu, Captains Cap Gastonia Nc, Captain Caps Gastonia Nc, Captain Cap Gastonia Nc, Captains Cap Gastonia Nc Menu, and Captains Cap In Gastonia Nc Menu Mayflower.