162 S Main St
Acushnet, MA 02743-1546

Captain's Place

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Steak sorrano is #1"
"Food is really good, & if there's something that he has but is not on the menu they will make it for you."
"Good Portuguese food"
  • 6/17/2016

An American chowhound from Fall River, MA tried it.

• 3/24/2016

An American food lover from North Dartmouth, MA tried it and liked it.

• 1/03/2016

An American chowhound from Woonsocket, RI tried it.

• 10/22/2015

An American chowhound from Brockton, MA tried it.

• 1/22/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Steak sorrano is #1
  • 5/25/2015

• 3/26/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/05/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/26/2014

• 9/11/2014

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

April 12, 2010

Cr

I have always hears good things about the captains place so I decided to give it a try. My family and I were dying for fish and chips. I was getting take out and told it would be 15 minutes. I arrived late and still had to wait 25 minutes!…
November 24, 2009

Captain's Place is Good!

I love the Captains Place! Their seafood is great, and the workers are always friendly. Unless it's really busy we usually get our food quickly. The fish and chips are my favorite!
October 12, 2008

Not Good

Well this is my first review and when I saw that someone gave it four stars I just had to leave a review myself. My family and I started going there years ago and it has consistently gotten worse. To the point where we will not waste any…

12/07/2017

An American food lover from US tried Pop Casey's Lunch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A diner from New Bedford, MA tried Pop Casey's Lunch and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/12/2017

A diner from New Britain, CT tried Pop Casey's Lunch.

9/28/2017

An American chowhound from Carver, MA tried Pop Casey's Lunch and liked it.

6/09/2017

An American food lover from US tried Pop Casey's Lunch and liked it.

5/22/2017

A dining patron from New Bedford, MA tried Pop Casey's Lunch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2017

An American food lover from New Britain, CT tried Pop Casey's Lunch.

4/04/2017

A diner from Fairhaven, MA tried Pop Casey's Lunch.

3/20/2017

A diner from New Bedford, MA tried Pop Casey's Lunch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/09/2017

A dining patron from US tried Pop Casey's Lunch and liked it.

American Kid's Menu Parking

Captain's Place  Restaurant Reviews

Captain's Place is located near the cities of Weweantic, Fairhaven, and Lanesboro.
People found this by searching for: Captains Place, Captain's Choice Acushnet, Captains Place Acushnet, Captains Place Menu, Captains Place Acushnet Ma Menu, Captains Place Fairhaven, and Captains Place New Bedford.