Captain's Place

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Steak sorrano is #1"
"Food is really good, & if there's something that he has but is not on the menu they will make it for you."
"Good Portuguese food"
April 12, 2010

Cr

I have always hears good things about the captains place so I decided to give it a try. My family and I were dying for fish and chips. I was getting take out and told it would be 15 minutes. I arrived late and still had to wait 25 minutes!…
November 24, 2009

Captain's Place is Good!

I love the Captains Place! Their seafood is great, and the workers are always friendly. Unless it's really busy we usually get our food quickly. The fish and chips are my favorite!
October 12, 2008

Not Good

Well this is my first review and when I saw that someone gave it four stars I just had to leave a review myself. My family and I started going there years ago and it has consistently gotten worse. To the point where we will not waste any…

American Kid's Menu Parking

Captain's Place  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Fall River, MA tried it.

• 3/24/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 1/03/2016 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 10/22/2015 A diner from Brockton, MA tried it.

• 1/22/2015 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Steak sorrano is #1
  • 5/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/05/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Captain's Place is located near the cities of Weweantic, Fairhaven, and Lanesboro.
People found this by searching for: Captains Place Fairhaven, Captains Place, Captains Place Menu, Captains Place Acushnet, Captain S Place Menu, Captain's Place Acushnet, Captains Place Acushnet Ma Menu, and Captains Place New Bedford.