1675 Route 9
Clifton Park, NY

Caputo's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza

Caputo's Pizzeria is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Generally I like this restaurant. I have mostly been pleased with everything I have gotten. This last time I was not so pleased. I don’t know if the chef was having a bad day or if it was a new chef. I ordered some food to go. I got Penne a la vodka, whi"
Cons
"This was my first and last time here. Several girls behind the counter doing nothing, girl who rang our order had issues. I ordered 2 spaghetti diners with meatballs and sauce on the side, sauce had a tin taste, horrible, pasta was undercooked, meatballs"
Comments
"No"
  • 1/11/2022

A dining patron from Saratoga Springs, NY tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and liked the ambiance.

• 2/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from Clifton Park, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Comments
  • 6/19/2017

A diner from Utica, NY tried it.

• 1/23/2017

A dining patron from Clifton Park, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza

Fatbastid photo

Fatbastid

Albany, NY

Good Thin Crust Pizza

Usually get take-out here bacause they are super busy (which is a good thing) :)

Margherita Pizza

The tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil and fresh garlic
on the Margherita Pizza make a simple, yet delicious pizza. Winning!!!

Pizza Delivery

Caputo's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Caputo's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Clifton Park Center and Halfmoon.
People found this by searching for: Caputos Clifton Park Reviews, Caputo's Clifton Park Ny Menu, Caputos Clifton Park, Reviews On Caputo's Pixxeria Clifton Pk Ny, Caputos Clifton Park Ny/Menu, Caputos Pizzeria Clifton Park, Caputo's Pizza, Caputo's Pizza Clifton Park, and Caputos Pizza Clifton Park.