1380 Duckwood Dr
Eagan, MN 55123-1191

Caribou Coffee

Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Cafe, American

Pros
"Everything was good"
  • 4/08/2015

A Coffeehouse chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything was good
wowsers photo

wowsers

Eagan, MN

From bad to worst

This store appears to be falling apart. I’ve been going there for 10+ years on occasion, and now I drive past every morning for work. The location is convenient, so I gave it a shot.

I don’t come at a busy time in the morning. I order a particular drink, but I am polite when ordering and know what I’ll be paying for it ($5.67. Ouch). The staff at this store at present very visibly detests my order (maybe me, too?). I get the stink eye when ordering. The baristas are rude.

No one ever asks me to pay more for my drinks (in order to get them how I want them). If they did, I would. Rather than do this, they treat me like I rob banks and kick bunnies for fun, punishing me rather than saying “hey, can we charge you twice for the soy?”.

Bad, bad, bad customer service. I wrote a complaint online on 6/27/13. The customer service rep was prompt and polite, and said that the store manager would be in touch. Never happened. Wrote again on 7/8/13, heard back from same (polite) CSR-he asked the District Manager AGAIN to contact me. Nothing. Gave the Duckwood store one last shot yesterday (7/16/13) and they blew it worse than ever before. CSR agent asked District Manager to call me that day (7/16/12). It’s 9pm on 7/17/13, and I have heard from neither the store manager (Asked that she call me yesterday after the visit from hell), or the District Manager.

On the bright side, I had great customer service at the Starbucks on Cliff Rd today (despite them undergoing a complete remodel-only the drive-thru is open, and yet I got my drink quickly and the employee was friendly). I then used my Treat Receipt to get a drink at the Starbucks on Pilot Know. Again, friendly and fast. With the special they are running, and a good track record of good customer service, why, again, should I be spending $5.67 5+ times a week on my drink at Caribou? Time to move on.

Iced Mocha - Iced Mocha at Caribou Coffee

Iced Mocha

Drink is good when made as I order it.

Coffeehouse Cafe Wifi

Caribou Coffee  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Duckwood Caribou Coffee, Caribou Coffee Eagan Duckwood, Caribou Coffee Duckwood, Caribou Coffee Iced Latte, Caribou Coffee Eagan, Caribou Coffee Menu, Caribou Duckwood Eagan, Caribou Coffee Locations Duckwood Ave, and Carribou On Duckwood On Eagan,Mn.