6001 Shady Oak Road
Hopkins, MN 55343

Caribou Coffee

Cuisine: Coffee, Lunch, Breakfast

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

twuollet photo

twuollet

Hopkins, MN

Not a Coffee Drinker, Yet I Still Like Caribou

Everyone I know just about loves coffee except for me, so from time to time I’ll find myself at Caribou (since they’re so ubiquitous in the Twin Cities), at which time I usually order a smoothie. While they’re not made from fresh, hand-picked fruit, they do taste pretty good (strawberry-banana is probably my favorite). If you want more smoothie options, go to Jamba Juice, but if you find yourself at Caribou and aren’t in the mood for something with coffee in it, this is a pretty decent option.

Coffee Lunch Breakfast

Caribou Coffee  Restaurant Reviews

Caribou Coffee is located near the cities of Minnetonka Mills, Minetonka Mls, and Minnetonka.
People found this by searching for: Caribou Shady Oak Road South, Hopkins 55343, Caribou Coffee Menu Prices, How To Make A Strawberry Banana Smoothie Like Caribou Coffee, Caribou Coffee Near Hopkins High Schol, Caribou Coffee Pairings, Caribou Coffee In 55343, 6001 Shady Oak Road, Hopkins, Mn, Caribou Coffee Shady Oak Rd Hopkins, and Shady Oak Road Caribou Cafe Minnetonka091332&Q=Opus+Holding+Llc+Hopkins+Mn.