10508 Baltimore St Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55449-4681

Caribou Coffee

Cuisine: Coffee & Tea, Convenience Items, Coffee

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

generals_girl photo

generals_girl

Blaine, MN

Always good, friendly and open

I love this Caribou in particular because the quality is always good and the employees are always friendly. I order the same thing (Caramel High Rise) nearly every time I’m there and my last cup was just as good as the first one that I had here. This cafe is always clean, including the bathroom which is pretty important! I would recommend that you frequent this place for the atmosphere of even just the daily pick me up that it gives me. Oh yeah, you MUST try the lemon poppyseed bread it is SOOOOO GOOD!!!!

Caramel High Rise - Caramel High Rise at Caribou Coffee

Caramel High Rise

Fantastic as always!

Coffee & Tea Cheap Eats Quiet

Caribou Coffee  Restaurant Reviews

Caribou Coffee is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: How To Make A Caramel High Rise, Caribou Caramel High Rise, Caribou Coffee Minneapolis Photos, How To Make Caramel High Rise, Carribou High Rise, Caribou Coffee Board Of Directors, Inside, Caribou Coffee Menu Board, and The Place Caribou Coffee.